or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Swing and a Miss / Dufner's Putting Gaffe
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Swing and a Miss / Dufner's Putting Gaffe

post #1 of 22
Thread Starter 

Was watching the father / son tournament this weekend when Fuzzy's daughter Gretchen tried to swing for the fences and missed.

 

 

post #2 of 22

Poor Fuzzy...lol

post #3 of 22

Decent swing too. Very odd.

post #4 of 22

Hard to believe that happened really. You can see her pull her head out of it way early though. That's embarrassing for a beginner on the local muni, much less on national television in a pro event.

post #5 of 22

i love how fuzzy just kicks the 3 wood out of the way...

post #6 of 22

I hate it when that happens!  

 

Agree with iacas.....she's a decent player.  Strange.

post #7 of 22

Did anyone see Dufner's fail on the putting green this weekend? It was just as bad....

post #8 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crim View Post
 

Did anyone see Dufner's fail on the putting green this weekend? It was just as bad....

 

So according to @Fourputt, he never started play on the hole and even if it did it wasn't played in accordance with the rules, so he should mark down a birdie because he's like a +5, so… :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

post #9 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

So according to @Fourputt, he never started play on the hole and even if it did it wasn't played in accordance with the rules, so he should mark down a birdie because he's like a +5, so… :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

lol!!!!

post #10 of 22
LOL
post #11 of 22

Bold move by dropping the ball and hitting it in mid-air with the putter head. Had he missed it would have just amplified the amount of fail in that video. He hit the ball when he didn't want to and then couldn't hit it when wanted to. Fortunately he seemed to strike it well

post #12 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post
 

Was watching the father / son tournament this weekend when Fuzzy's daughter Gretchen tried to swing for the fences and missed.

 

 

Yeah saw that on the replay last night, Fuzzy's reaction is pretty funny.  No problem, they still made birdie on the hole.  

 

@iacas what Key do you think she was missing? :-P 

post #13 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

Yeah saw that on the replay last night, Fuzzy's reaction is pretty funny.  No problem, they still made birdie on the hole.  

@iacas
 what Key do you think she was missing? b2_tongue.gif  

Key 0: Hit Golf Ball. b2_tongue.gif
post #14 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post


Key 0: Hit Golf Ball. b2_tongue.gif

That was actually my first thought also. lol!  Then that made me think of this (I watch a lot of kids movies these days, but I can't lie; I like em!) ...

 

post #15 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post



Key 0: Hit Golf Ball. b2_tongue.gif

 



Hilarious!!!
post #16 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post


Key 0: Hit Golf Ball. b2_tongue.gif


Obviously the most important

post #17 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

That was actually my first thought also. lol!  Then that made me think of this (I watch a lot of kids movies these days, but I can't lie; I like em!) ...

I was thinking of the 0th Law of Thermodynamics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeroth_law_of_thermodynamics. But lets go with the Kung Fu Panda thing. b2_tongue.gif
post #18 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

I was thinking of the 0th Law of Thermodynamics: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeroth_law_of_thermodynamics. But lets go with the Kung Fu Panda thing. b2_tongue.gif

Methinks that somebody is dorky like me and just really likes the word "zeroth" ... because isn't this:

 

"The zeroth law of thermodynamics states that if two systems are each in thermal equilibrium with a third system, they are also in thermal equilibrium with each other."

 

... really just the transitive property?:beer:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › Swing and a Miss / Dufner's Putting Gaffe