or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Worst Movie of All time
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Worst Movie of All time - Page 8

post #127 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tontj5 View Post
 

The Lone Ranger was a real stinker.

I heard as much and have stayed away even though I like Johnny Depp. 

post #128 of 132
Grown Ups 2 & The Last Airbender are awful, just awful movies...anyone mention Freddie Got Fingered or J&Jill? Those are historically bad as well.
post #129 of 132

The first CGI Hulk movie. Total stinker.

post #130 of 132
I'll go with any Paranormal Activity after number 2. I still want my money back for the rest. Seriously.

A lot of bad scary movies though so mentioning those might be kind if cheating. So I will go with Resovoir Dogs. My wife kept telling me that I had to watch it. It was a good movie. I watched it and filed for divorce two days later.

Honorable mention to Full Metal Jacket. First hour or so was interesting but really just ok after that it's like they couldn't figure out what to do but couldn't release that short if a movie so filled the rest with just a completely uninteresting story line.
post #131 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatwoodtigerdo View Post

I'll go with any Paranormal Activity after number 2. I still want my money back for the rest. Seriously.

A lot of bad scary movies though so mentioning those might be kind if cheating. So I will go with Resovoir Dogs. My wife kept telling me that I had to watch it. It was a good movie. I watched it and filed for divorce two days later.

Honorable mention to Full Metal Jacket. First hour or so was interesting but really just ok after that it's like they couldn't figure out what to do but couldn't release that short if a movie so filled the rest with just a completely uninteresting story line.
You don't like Reservoir Dogs?!!!! What the hell is wrong with you?! 😃
post #132 of 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post

Grown Ups 2 & The Last Airbender are awful, just awful movies...anyone mention Freddie Got Fingered or J&Jill? Those are historically bad as well.
Grown Up 2 I agree was HORRIBLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post

You don't like Reservoir Dogs?!!!! What the hell is wrong with you?! 😃
Resevoir Dogs was great! I have to say the movie Showgirls was pretty bad EVENTHOUGH I have the Special Edition Blu Ray copy.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Worst Movie of All time