or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Announcements & Tech Support › 2013 Yearly Member Award Winners
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2013 Yearly Member Award Winners - Page 2

post #19 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

Nah, @Stretch doesn't get upset, he's cool as a cucumber. He's also an arsehole.

True, but he's our arsehole! c2_beer.gif
post #20 of 30
That he is and wouldn't trade him for the purdiest puckered star in the galaxy.
c2_beer.gif
post #21 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post
 

 

Yes we do!   :dance:


Ha ha! Yeah if we didn't suck we would be playing golf instead of talking about it. :beer: 

 

I was surprised when I saw the little award thing below my comments. Who knew? Make a few comments with one rule, and that's to never tell anybody how to swing a golf club, and get an award. :-)

post #22 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCfanatic35 View Post

WooHoo. Now I need to figure out how to dethrone Golfingdad for member of the year.
Pay us more than he does.
post #23 of 30
Congratulations to the winners! Thanks for your contributions and great insight.
post #24 of 30

Congrats guys, it was a fun year.

post #25 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
 

Boo! Almost all of those guys suck. Except for Ernest Jones. Who blows.

Badge envy!!!

post #26 of 30

@iacas , we should have an award for the "Oldest Thread response" or "Old Thread resurrection" something like that.    It will get people to read the dates on posts they are responding to.

post #27 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post
 

@iacas , we should have an award for the "Oldest Thread response" or "Old Thread resurrection" something like that.    It will get people to read the dates on posts they are responding to.

 

The thing is they might WANT to get the award. :)

 

BTW I have no problem with thread resurrections. I'd rather threads be renewed if they're on topic than new threads started.

post #28 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

The thing is they might WANT to get the award. :)

 

BTW I have no problem with thread resurrections. I'd rather threads be renewed if they're on topic than new threads started.

It is comical when someone has a nasty response to the thread that hasn't been touched in years.  I've seen them in the Club section a few times.

post #29 of 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

The thing is they might WANT to get the award. :)

 

BTW I have no problem with thread resurrections. I'd rather threads be renewed if they're on topic than new threads started.

Agreed. It makes much more sense to continue to contribute to an existing thread than start a new one that will just be merged eventually.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post
 

It is comical when someone has a nasty response to the thread that hasn't been touched in years.  I've seen them in the Club section a few times.

Lol, oh yes, the irony of resurrecting a decade old thread just to call the OP an idiot.

post #30 of 30

Man... I'm a tad late on this one, but I just wanted to say thank you to all of this year's winners. You guys have done a phenomenal job of contributing to the community, and I definitely appreciate it. Cheers, guys. :beer: 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Announcements & Tech Support
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Announcements & Tech Support › 2013 Yearly Member Award Winners