or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Dufner and his Wife hiking. She is hot.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dufner and his Wife hiking. She is hot. - Page 2

post #19 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

Yeah, we got it the first couple of times.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post
 

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

 

He's just trying to get his post count into double digits. 

post #20 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post
 

LOL I was thinking the same thing.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by geauxforbroke View Post
 

 

 

 

He's just trying to get his post count into double digits. 

Half my brain is saying, "what is this guy, 8 years old?" and the other half of my brain is saying, "shut up and let the man post!"

:-P

post #21 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

Half my brain is saying, "what is this guy, 8 years old?" and the other half of my brain is saying, "shut up and let the man post!"

:-P

 

50/50? You sure it's not more like 20/80? ;-)

post #22 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

 

 

Half my brain is saying, "what is this guy, 8 years old?" and the other half of my brain is saying, "shut up and let the man post!"

:-P

Sure I get.  I wasn't offended or anything myself.  I was just starting to get seasick with all that bouncing around.  :-D

post #23 of 98

If that's her "hiking" outfit I wonder what she works out in?

post #24 of 98
Oh man, I would motorboat those butt cheeks so hard...
post #25 of 98

can't blame him ... he capitalized on his celebrity status & ordinary personna by securing the hot wife option.     No hater here ...


Edited by inthehole - 1/10/14 at 6:53pm
post #26 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthehole View Post
 

can't blame him ... he capitalized on his celebrity status & ordinary personna by securing the hot wife option.     No hater here ...

 

They got married in the middle of his hot streak (i.e. right when people were first becoming aware of him). Remember he had to take a week off right after two good tournaments to get married, then came back and almost won the next week or something like that.

post #27 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthehole View Post

can't blame him ... he capitalized on his celebrity status & ordinary personna by securing the hot wife option.     No hater here ...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthehole View Post
 

They got married in the middle of his hot streak (i.e. right when people were first becoming aware of him). Remember he had to take a week off right after two good tournaments to get married, then came back and almost won the next week or something like that.


Apparently they met in 2009, when, up to that point, he was a middle of the road player.

Now, back to the real topic at hand:

http://www.back9network.com/photo-gallery/amanda-dufners-hottest-instagram-photos/id-13749

post #28 of 98

Man she is smokin hot. Reminds me of stripper I used to..um...know.

post #29 of 98

We should have Holly Sonders and her jump together ;):blink:

post #30 of 98

This will always be my favorite post-victory celebration . . .

 

post #31 of 98

At Kentucky Derby 

 

post #32 of 98
Just. Not. Fair.

The things I would do to her....for about two and a half minutes...
post #33 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortgame69 View Post
 

We should have Holly Sonders and her jump together ;):blink:

Why?

Holly Sonders looks like a female impersonator.

post #34 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty View Post

Why?
Holly Sonders looks like a female impersonator.

Lol I said the same thing a few months ago and was thrashed for it. First time I saw her that was my thought.
post #35 of 98
The sad thing is I'm starting to believe that Dufner doesn't realize the obvious gold digging status.
post #36 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
 

Why?

Holly Sonders looks like a female impersonator.

 

 

Haha, I knew there was something Odd about her..

 

 

I agree, nuttin special about her at all.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Dufner and his Wife hiking. She is hot.