or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › ReviewMyGolfPro.com Contest! Win a Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

ReviewMyGolfPro.com Contest! Win a Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver!

post #1 of 45
Thread Starter 

We're excited to announce a contest from one of our newest sponsors, ReviewMyGolfPro.com.  You may have seen them over at their welcome thread, which you can visit here.  They are giving away a Big Bertha Alpha Driver (MSRP $499) to one lucky person who reviews their golf pro on their site.  

 

To enter this special contest

1. Post in this thread that you entered the contest

2. Click HERE to go to the TST members entry page, sign up and leave a valid review.

 

If you review your pro you'll not only be eligible for this prize, but also for their next regular reviewer drawing!  They'll be announcing the winner of the Big Bertha Driver on 2/10, so don't miss out.

 

Rules

- Must be a US resident

- You must be a registered member of The Sand Trap in good standing
- You must be aged eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry

 

 

 

post #2 of 45

Mike,

 

Submitted two reviews!!! 

post #3 of 45
It's times like these that I wish Toronto was in the US.
post #4 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac20 View Post

It's times like these that I wish Toronto was in the US.

Same here! :w00t: 

 

Just kidding...sorta...:-P

post #5 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

Mike,

 

Submitted two reviews!!! 

 

Thanks Matt not just for the reviews but for the great context you put into the comments as that is so important for the golfers that search for Pros.  Good luck in the drawing!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac20 View Post

It's times like these that I wish Toronto was in the US.

Very sorry that we can't offer this outside the US.  I know that happens a lot.  Our business isn't global at this point but Canada is our logical next move.  Hopefully later this summer.  Thanks for your interest though, Tmac20 (and now EJ)

post #6 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReviewMyGolfPro View Post
 

 

 

Very sorry that we can't offer this outside the US.  I know that happens a lot.  Our business isn't global at this point but Canada is our logical next move.  Hopefully later this summer.  Thanks for your interest though, Tmac20 (and now EJ)

A little off topic but I, for one, am really looking forward to you expanding into Canada. I have never had an in person lesson, I've learned what I've learned largely through this site and Evolvr. When I eavesdrop on local pros at the range I almost always cringe at their archaic teachings.

post #7 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

Same here! :w00t: 

 

Just kidding...sorta...:-P

 

Ernest, we would never want you to move out of Canada. You are our favorite Canadian :dance:,  and who can we complain about when we get those Alberta Clippers that bring down snowy destruction upon us in the States. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReviewMyGolfPro View Post
 

Thanks Mike not just for the reviews but for the great context you put into the comments as that is so important for the golfers that search for Pros.  Good luck in the drawing!

 

 

My names Matt :beer:. I was addressing Mike, who started the thread.  

post #8 of 45

Posted two reviews.

post #9 of 45

entered the contest

post #10 of 45

Maybe it's a typo.. But the BB alpha is going to sell at 399.. the BB will be 499.

post #11 of 45

I want to enter!!!!  Can I please?

post #12 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringworld View Post
 

I want to enter!!!!  Can I please?

Ringworld, just click the link above create a reviewer account and post a review of one of your past instructors and you will be entered.  if you don't see your pro in the search results click "add a pro" and you can add them and review them at the same time.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzamouth View Post
 

Maybe it's a typo.. But the BB alpha is going to sell at 399.. the BB will be 499.

It's no typo.  Big Bertha Alpha has the extra level of adjustability (The Gravity Core) and as a result is the higher priced model at $499. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post

 

My names Matt :beer:. I was addressing Mike, who started the thread.  


Sorry Matt, not enough coffee this morning!

post #13 of 45
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReviewMyGolfPro View Post

 

It's no typo.  Big Bertha Alpha has the extra level of adjustability (The Gravity Core) and as a result is the higher priced model at $499. 

 

Correct, price is listed here

post #14 of 45

Entered B-)

post #15 of 45

Submitted review.

 

Great idea. It should really help people find a good pro if they don't already have one they work with and like.

post #16 of 45

I submitted two, as well.

post #17 of 45

I entered the contest.

post #18 of 45

I have entered the contest!!!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › ReviewMyGolfPro.com Contest! Win a Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver!