or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Big Break Florida (2014) Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Big Break Florida (2014) Thread - Page 21

post #361 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleAnthony View Post
 

i had the understanding she finished q school after she was accepted to big break but before it started taping. oh well. she probably will win haha

haha

post #362 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post
 

haha


haha

post #363 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilmar2k View Post

I agree completely. In fact, if more of this season's immunity challenges involved hitting from the tee, I think the current cast would look very different. 

As for elimination, they should play 3 holes, a par 3, a 4 and a 5. 

Very solid idea you have there. One of each type of hole would be fair.
post #364 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchshot View Post


Very solid idea you have there. One of each type of hole would be fair.

 

As if fair had anything to do with the show. :-$

post #365 of 544

I have a new Big Break drinking game.

 

Every time you hear the word "Pressure".......

post #366 of 544

I think it sucks that these friggin chicks talk potty mouth.

post #367 of 544

Would anyone else like to see 'em stir the pot a little?

 

Throw one decent guy in that mix.  No pro or even scratch player.  Just some schlub playing off an honest 4 or so, and let him play even with the ladies.....including the same tees.  I imagine he'd be sent packing pretty quick, but it'd be interesting/entertaining.

 

Never happen though.  Imagine the outrage if he actually did well.  We couldn't have that.  :no:

post #368 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

Would anyone else like to see 'em stir the pot a little?

Throw one decent guy in that mix.  No pro or even scratch player.  Just some schlub playing off an honest 4 or so, and let him play even with the ladies.....including the same tees.  I imagine he'd be sent packing pretty quick, but it'd be interesting/entertaining.

Never happen though.  Imagine the outrage if he actually did well.  We couldn't have that.  z7_no.gif

So, you want one guy to play with six girls?

Cue the porn music. ;)
post #369 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFKFREAK View Post


So, you want one guy to play with six girls?

Cue the porn music. ;)

 

Better than that......what do they start with, 12?  :-D

 

You can never tell with these silly things, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him stick around for a few cuts.....maybe quite a few.

post #370 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

Better than that......what do they start with, 12?  a3_biggrin.gif

You can never tell with these silly things, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him stick around for a few cuts.....maybe quite a few.

Yeah, but I would imagine once he reaches his climax, he'd be outta there.
post #371 of 544
I know I usually am...
post #372 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by clutchshot View Post

I know I usually am...

Leave cab fare on the dresser?
post #373 of 544
I have to say Melanie looks rather fine tonight.
post #374 of 544

Pretty non-descript episode tonight. Only two things worth mentioning, in my opinion.

 

1. While I'm glad the two hottest golfers (Renee & Fiamma) still remain, part of me was hoping Fiamma would get the boot for her pathetic decision to stay on a soft 17. I even told my wife who was sitting next to me that this was a perfect example of how women are terrible at game theory. Fortunately, my girl Renee redeemed her castmates with the aggressive (and correct) decision to "hit" on 18.

 

2. Tom Abbott should be fired on the spot, if not for his terrible golf commentary, then for the mind-blowing comment that Renee couldn't possibly know if Sadena had achieved a 21 or if she had busted. Keep in mind, Sadena only hit two shots, so it would have been statistically IMPOSSIBLE for her to bust. Sorry, but the stupidity of that comment basically ruined the rest of the show for me.

post #375 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post

Pretty non-descript episode tonight. Only two things worth mentioning, in my opinion.

1. While I'm glad the two hottest golfers (Renee & Fiamma) still remain, part of me was hoping Fiamma would get the boot for her pathetic decision to stay on a soft 17. I even told my wife who was sitting next to me that this was a perfect example of how women are terrible at game theory. Fortunately, my girl Renee redeemed her castmates with the aggressive (and correct) decision to "hit" on 18.

2. Tom Abbott should be fired on the spot, if not for his terrible golf commentary, then for the mind-blowing comment that Renee couldn't possibly know if Sadena had achieved a 21 or if she had busted. Keep in mind, Sadena only hit two shots, so it would have been statistically IMPOSSIBLE for her to bust. Sorry, but the stupidity of that comment basically ruined the rest of the show for me.

1. I don't find Fiamma that attractive. Would choose Jackie over her.

2. IIRC, if the player didn't hit a number, that would bust them so it was possible that Sedena mishit her wedge and didn't get a number.

What is really apparent is that Mary is quite the politician. Should be interesting to see if next episode the little clique gets targeted.
post #376 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
 

Pretty non-descript episode tonight. Only two things worth mentioning, in my opinion.

 

1. While I'm glad the two hottest golfers (Renee & Fiamma) still remain, part of me was hoping Fiamma would get the boot for her pathetic decision to stay on a soft 17. I even told my wife who was sitting next to me that this was a perfect example of how women are terrible at game theory. Fortunately, my girl Renee redeemed her castmates with the aggressive (and correct) decision to "hit" on 18.

 

2. Tom Abbott should be fired on the spot, if not for his terrible golf commentary, then for the mind-blowing comment that Renee couldn't possibly know if Sadena had achieved a 21 or if she had busted. Keep in mind, Sadena only hit two shots, so it would have been statistically IMPOSSIBLE for her to bust. Sorry, but the stupidity of that comment basically ruined the rest of the show for me.

 

Missing the grid counted as a bust, so statistically she could bust on 1 shot. 

post #377 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post

I have to say Melanie looks rather fine tonight.

 

Do you think she got into tv for her wit..?

 

Truth be told, imho the GC is going down hill. CBS needs to sell it to someone that knows golf. Golf central sucks, cept for Trip, Gary, and special guests. It's like watching a Scripted big network news show..

 

They think they need eye candy to make a show a hit, welp, got news for ya's...not so. 

 

End of rant.

post #378 of 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFKFREAK View Post

1. I don't find Fiamma that attractive. Would choose Jackie over her.

2. IIRC, if the player didn't hit a number, that would bust them so it was possible that Sedena mishit her wedge and didn't get a number.

What is really apparent is that Mary is quite the politician. Should be interesting to see if next episode the little clique gets targeted.

Disagree on 1, but good point on 2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Big Break Florida (2014) Thread