Just thought that I'd share what's in my bag. I've been working really hard on putting together my ideal set and it's finished. I'm a big Taylormade fan but that doesn't mean that I didn't try out other brands and models. Here's what's in my bag:
1) Driver - R9 Super-Tri (I bought this club 1 and a half years ago and I love it. Not leaving my bag yet.)
2) Taylormade RBZ 3 Wood Tour 14.5*
3) Cleveland CG Black 7 Wood
4) Irons - Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour 4 - PW
5) Wedges - Taylormade ATV 52* Gap Wedge and ATV 60* Lob Wedge
6) Putter - Odyssey White Ice D.A.R.T. Blade
Shafts on irons and wedges are KBS Tour stiff. Driver is stock Fujikura Motore stiff. 3 Wood is stock Matrix Ozik stiff and the 7 wood has a stock Miyazaki C. Kua stiff. Grips on all clubs except the putter are Golf Pride Tour Velvet. Love my set.
What's in your bag and is anyone working on getting certain clubs to complete it? Let us know.