or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Sports › 2014 Winter Olympics
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2014 Winter Olympics - Page 6

post #91 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden View Post
 

For what I understand the brackets was based on the standings on the preliminary rounds.

 

The losing team between US and Canada gets to keep Justin Bieber. :)

Ha!  They will fight to the death!

post #92 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden View Post

The losing team between US and Canada gets to keep Justin Bieber. :)

Heh. A friend sent me this:


post #93 of 148

HAHAHA, nice .

post #94 of 148

post #95 of 148

 

It was on the news paper this morning... not sure I want to bet, Justin seems to like staying in the USA (maybe a little too much).

post #96 of 148

IF the US men beat the Canadian men, can we all agree that Russia then gets Bieber?  Canada women won their game, so it would be split.

post #97 of 148

I think sending him to Russia is fair.

post #98 of 148
Thread Starter 

I can't wait for this game to start.  

post #99 of 148
Thread Starter 

This is on TV live, so there's no spoiler restriction here, right?

post #100 of 148

I am not going to enjoy watching this at all. Too nervous!

 

I agree that Bieber in Russia is a good resolution.

post #101 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc123 View Post
 

This is on TV live, so there's no spoiler restriction here, right?

 

Yeah. Stream it here if you have the proper subscription package: 

 

http://stream.nbcolympics.com/hockey/winter/15091

post #102 of 148
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets88 View Post
 

 

Yeah. Stream it here if you have the proper subscription package: 

 

http://stream.nbcolympics.com/hockey/winter/15091

Streaming it on my phone via the NBC Live Extra app.  Its easier to pretend that I'm doing work when I can at least have work on my computer screen.

post #103 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc123 View Post

Streaming it on my phone via the NBC Live Extra app.  Its easier to pretend that I'm doing work when I can at least have work on my computer screen.

Careful with the volume, heh heh.
post #104 of 148

1-0 Canada, 3 minutes into the second period.

 

Canada having the better of it so far. Quick has had to be very good in goal.

 

Edit: There's 8:42 left in the second period and there has been 3 stoppages in play. End-to-end hockey action.

 

Edit: I hate Sidney Crosby as much as a casual hockey fan can.


Edited by phan52 - 2/21/14 at 1:15pm
post #105 of 148
I have to say that the US has a pretty damn good team this year. But Canada seems to be in control for the most part. a1_smile.gif
post #106 of 148

That shouldn't have been a penalty on Kunitz...

post #107 of 148

Anyone else having difficulty breathing between whistles? What a game, so far!

post #108 of 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by uno6518 View Post
 

Anyone else having difficulty breathing between whistles? What a game, so far!

 

That second period took all of about 25 minutes to play.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Sports › 2014 Winter Olympics