or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Groups › New England Golfers › Discussions › TST New England Spring/Summer 2014, errrr, 2015 Outing

TST New England Spring/Summer 2014, errrr, 2015 Outing - Page 9

post #145 of 158

So is there a decision on the day here?

post #146 of 158
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post

So is there a decision on the day here?

Only having four people makes it tough. I don't want people to have to drive a hundred miles just for one group of us.
post #147 of 158

@jamo Okay I would come down and play my current embarrassing game either way....

post #148 of 158
We had so much steam, haha
post #149 of 158
Should we even try again?
post #150 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post

Should we even try again?

As with last year, I'm down depending on the date and if my chauffeur ( a.k.a. @colin007 ) is available. :)
post #151 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFKFREAK View Post

As with last year, I'm down depending on the date and if my chauffeur ( a.k.a. @colin007 ) is available. :)

You're driving me this year, Christian. Fire up the bananamobile
post #152 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin007 View Post

You're driving me this year, Christian. Fire up the bananamobile
Gonna ride up in his yellow ford fiesta?
post #153 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post

Gonna ride up in his yellow ford fiesta?

I believe it's a Yugo...lol!
post #154 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin007 View Post



I believe it's a Yugo...lol!

Don't hate on the hatchback, yo!

(Although I'll likely be driving something different soon).
post #155 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFKFREAK View Post

Don't hate on the hatchback, yo!

(Although I'll likely be driving something different soon).

WAT???

post #156 of 158
Hey, I'm free early Friday morning on July 24th, I'll be playing George Wright in the afternoon on a company outing.
I'd like to be able to play my warmup round with at least one or more of you folks. Otherwise Billerica Country Club early in the morning for me. . .
post #157 of 158

I'd be interested.  Summer is harder for me on weekends.  Any interest in September?

post #158 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post

I'd be interested.  Summer is harder for me on weekends.  Any interest in September?
I'm interested as long as the course isn't four hours away or something. The weekend of the 26th is not good for me, but I'm available any other time.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: New England Golfers
TheSandTrap.com › Groups › New England Golfers › Discussions › TST New England Spring/Summer 2014, errrr, 2015 Outing