or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › @freedrop's OT Drivel and Stuff
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

@freedrop's OT Drivel and Stuff - Page 2

post #19 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedrop View Post

If it can be repeated ,then it's golf sound.

Well that's not true. I can REPEATEDly slice the ball into the woods, but that doesn't make my swing "sound."
post #20 of 52

I am sure this question has been covered elsewhere on site ,but after watching Erik and Dave on the very good  5 short videos covering the 5 keys,are we talking Stack and Tilt or is this the right side swing method or something else?

post #21 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedrop View Post
 

I am sure this question has been covered elsewhere on site ,but after watching Erik and Dave on the very good  5 short videos covering the 5 keys,are we talking Stack and Tilt or is this the right side swing method or something else?

It isn't any one swing.  It's whatever swing you want to do while still maintaining those 5 keys.  Tiger Woods has them, Jim Furyk has them, Nick Faldo has them, Charlie Wi has them, etc, etc on down the line.

post #22 of 52

Eamonn Darcy, Top 10 Ugliest Swings

post #23 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedrop View Post

Eamonn Darcy, Top 10 Ugliest Swings

Thanks for finally posting your swing!

It's off topic for this particular thread though, so if you'll just start a "my swing" thread of your own, I'm sure Erik, Mike, and some of the other qualified instructors will be able to give you a hand.
post #24 of 52
Is that guy standing on his head?
post #25 of 52

I think he's trying to kill a snake just to the left of the frame. And by the looks of it he might need a couple handicap strokes to do the job.

post #26 of 52
It's Eamonn on Darcy, and when I get to a computer I'll be moving these posts to the off-topic thread as well.

If @freedrop keeps it up, he'll find himself in the penalty box.
post #27 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

It's Eamonn on Darcy, and when I get to a computer I'll be moving these posts to the off-topic thread as well.

I got it.
post #28 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by billchao View Post


To be fair, you've never given instruction, you make generic statements and quote pros without actually saying anything that anyone can apply to their own swings.

Now you just make statements on people's swing threads that don't have anything to do with their swings which attracts more attention and completely derails the discussion.

Don't play the victim card, you're not the victim, here.

@uno6518, I'm sorry this post had nothing to do with your swing, but I'm on my phone ATM, I'm more than happy to help you later if you'd like.

You just made my point about the focus being on me.

post #29 of 52

lol.... This guy is LIT!

post #30 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedrop View Post
 

if you find my posts of no valuejust ignore them.

So far.........but its hard not to watch a train wreck.

post #31 of 52

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0ZhsNoBGZKuEDPFTNWbOutw0DfNyZ6HSv2tSgms4yFqT_LWBk0Q

post #32 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedrop View Post

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0ZhsNoBGZKuEDPFTNWbOutw0DfNyZ6HSv2tSgms4yFqT_LWBk0Q

I explained everything in the PM I sent you. Others saw the same PM.

A picture is not a comment. And if you think you're Wile E. Coyote, you're both pretty unwilling to learn from the past… on that I agree.
post #33 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post


I explained everything in the PM I sent you. Others saw the same PM.

A picture is not a comment. And if you think you're Wile E. Coyote, you're both pretty unwilling to learn from the past… on that I agree.

:dance:

post #34 of 52
Quote:

Every golfer is a feel player. It's the only capacity we have to change the golf swing or produce the desired mechanics. We aren't built with springs, dials, knobs, meters, and so on. Feel is all we've got.

When pros put the club in their hands they know when it feels right because they have been doing it from a young age and can relate that feel to results.What they don't know is why the correct feel works and the incorrect doesn't.On this count handicappers  have no chance at all since they rarely get the right grip feel from the get go.If they do get that correct feel and suddenly lose it,they start looking for answers in all the wrong places.

post #35 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedrop View Post
 

When pros put the club in their hands they know when it feels right because they have been doing it from a young age and can relate that feel to results.What they don't know is why the correct feel works and the incorrect doesn't.On this count handicappers  have no chance at all since they rarely get the right grip feel from the get go.If they do get that correct feel and suddenly lose it,they start looking for answers in all the wrong places.

 

Wrong, some pros have started up golf later in life

 

What is considered a right grip, please explain this? 

post #36 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

 

Wrong, some pros have started up golf later in life

 

What is considered a right grip, please explain this?

I have already told you,you are too hostile for a rational exchange of views.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › @freedrop's OT Drivel and Stuff