Originally Posted by nututhugame
What they have in common is that they are both sexual preferences of some kind or another. I could've said bisexual or something. And that's the context in which I was using it. That single detail is actually of no importance in the point I was making. You don't see that? The relevance is that whether an athelete is doing one or the other is none of my business.
Just chalk it up to a poor analogy. It happens to everyone. You sort of dig yourself deeper trying to defend it.
When considering whether this is newsworthy, keep in mind that CNN.com currently has the following "Top Stories" on its front page:
- Forecast: Historic, crippling, catastrophic ice
- What about castaway's companion?
- What's Monica Lewinsky been up to?
- Survey: Online trolls are 'sadists
- So, what's your baby really thinking?
- 8 roadside curiosities worth the stop
- L.A. not laughing at Dumb Starbucks
The bar for newsworthy is pretty low