or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Worst Apple product ever (for me) - rot in hell you piece of cr@p junk
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Worst Apple product ever (for me) - rot in hell you piece of cr@p junk

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

Finally bought a decent mouse. This thing eats batteries and constantly disconnects. Gonna put it on the floor, pour gas on it and do a Jimi Hendrix on it. Next up is the wireless keyboard - the one with glass laminate. I thought guy was doing me a favor when he offered these up with the Mini he sold me. Now I know why he gave them away.

 

post #2 of 9
Sometimes you don't get what you pay for.

I've been using the same $20 Microsoft mouse for 5+ years. One AA battery that probably lasts 3-4 months. The damn thing just works.
post #3 of 9

If you say so.

 

I have the wireless trackpad and just replace the batteries every few months, and I'm on it quite often. I have a wireless mouse (the new generation with the glass top) and use it when I'm re-charging the trackpad. It works well too.

 

I used to use a variety of Logitech mice with programmed buttons that did all sorts of things.

post #4 of 9

I owned a Newton ... a bit before its time. Still a bit before its time..

post #5 of 9
I've had a Magic Mouse for about 3 years. I don't use it every time (or even close to every time) that I use my laptop, but I use it often enough and it's still at 98% battery.
post #6 of 9
Thread Starter 

In all fairness, this mouse is 8 years old. This is the one button mouse that caused some controversy when it came out. I've been pretty patient with this mouse. It's BT 1.1.

post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets88 View Post
 

In all fairness, this mouse is 8 years old. This is the one button mouse that caused some controversy when it came out. I've been pretty patient with this mouse. It's BT 1.1.

 

I'm sorry, but this is a bit like me complaining that I signed up to marry a 29-year-old in 1998 -- god damn it -- and and now all of a sudden she's 45! I want my money back ...

post #8 of 9
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretch View Post
 

I'm sorry, but this is a bit like me complaining that I signed up to marry a 29-year-old in 1998 -- god damn it -- and and now all of a sudden she's 45! I want my money back ...

 

But it's been this way the whole time. It's completely crapping out on me now, I expected that.

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets88 View Post
 

 

But it's been this way the whole time. It's completely crapping out on me now, I expected that.

 

Ditto, brother! :-D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Worst Apple product ever (for me) - rot in hell you piece of cr@p junk