Matt Keyser here from the Lone Star State. I'm a lifelong golfer––22-plus years playing––as well as the editor-in-chief of Ace In The Cup golf magazine. I'm excited to join TST and share stories, memories, and all things golf related.
I'll start with the basics:
– I play all things Titleist––love my Scotty Cameron
– Favorite club: 7-iron
– Least favorite club: 3-iron
– Lowest round: 74
– Best golf memory: beating my dad for the first time
– Least favorite golf memory: the fact my younger brother can consistently beat me now
– Never recorded a hole-in-one, despite being FRUSTRATINGLY close
– Once got my dad's golf cart stuck in the mud at 7 years old
Cheers, and best of luck out there to all of y'all!