or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Patrick57's “Liar, Liar” Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Patrick57's “Liar, Liar” Thread - Page 3

post #37 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissouriHack View Post

@Lihu all I want to know is.
1. Cant you build me a robot.
2. How much will it cost?

The easiest thing to build is a lego mindstorm robot. You can get a kit for $200.

People have even used Legos to make a rubik cube solving robot. Which probably costs a lot more than $200.



Robots we make range from $279 to $350,000.
post #38 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post


The easiest thing to build is a lego mindstorm robot. You can get a kit for $200.

People have even used Legos to make a rubik cube solving robot. Which probably costs a lot more than $200.



Robots we make range from $279 to $350,000.

@Lihu ,

 

I think @MissouriHack wants something more in the line of a world domination Terminator robot or maybe a Robocop type if the world domination is a bit too expensive.

post #39 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post

@Lihu
 ,

I think @MissouriHack
 wants something more in the line of a world domination Terminator robot or maybe a Robocop type if the world domination is a bit too expensive.
I'm shopping for one that looks just like me so it can sit in my office while I'm practicing Aimpoint at the course.
post #40 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post


I'm shopping for one that looks just like me so it can sit in my office while I'm practicing Aimpoint at the course.

Found one

post #41 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post

Found one

z2_scared.gif
SALAD! SALAD! SALAD!
post #42 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post


Robots we make range from $279 to $350,000.

Well, at least you narrowed it down. :beer:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogielicious View Post
 

@Lihu ,

 

I think @MissouriHack wants something more in the line of a world domination Terminator robot or maybe a Robocop type if the world domination is a bit too expensive.

LOL ... @Lihu can probably do that too ... as long as you add another 2 or 3 zeroes onto that last price. :bugout:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post


z2_scared.gif
SALAD! SALAD! SALAD!

LOL ... you got burned.  Good one @newtogolf 

post #43 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post


I'm shopping for one that looks just like me so it can sit in my office while I'm practicing Aimpoint at the course.

Maybe we could pool our resources for a group buy?  I'd like one of these too.  

post #44 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsc123 View Post
 

Maybe we could pool our resources for a group buy?  I'd like one of these too.  

Haven't you seen The Stepford Wives or Westworld?

post #45 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post
LOL ... @Lihu can probably do that too ... as long as you add another 2 or 3 zeroes onto that last price. :bugout:

 

 

Thanks, but I'm just one of the many engineers needed to build a robot.

 

There are numerous teams of PhD's working on machine intelligence all over the world. It's going to take a lot of work and many years before we see anything like that! Probably many more zeroes as well on the price.

 

My specialty is in sensing technology and RF design. Fun work, though. I encourage any child to start early to become a scientist or engineer. We're going to need many more high level thinkers.

post #46 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post
 

 

Thanks, but I'm just one of the many engineers needed to build a robot.

 

There are numerous teams of PhD's working on machine intelligence all over the world. It's going to take a lot of work and many years before we see anything like that! Probably many more zeroes as well on the price.

 

My specialty is in sensing technology and RF design. Fun work, though. I encourage any child to start early to become a scientist or engineer. We're going to need many more high level thinkers.

I tried... I used to try and take apart my Nintendo with a screw driver, my dad's watches to see how they work and any toy with a chip in it. Apparently my studies became so expensive that I was whacked and told "No" to the point of losing interest... :beer:

post #47 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
 

I tried... I used to try and take apart my Nintendo with a screw driver, my dad's watches to see how they work and any toy with a chip in it. Apparently my studies became so expensive that I was whacked and told "No" to the point of losing interest... :beer:


That's only because you didn't go to your friend's houses at the first sign of a "problem", and take that opportunity to "fix" their computers (Nintendo). :whistle:

 

In any case, I'm sure you're happy with what you do now. :beer:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Patrick57's “Liar, Liar” Thread