Here's what I wouldn't mind eating:
1) A nice Mint Julep with just a hint of bourbon and sweet cream swirling around the bottom to replace the sugar like a Thai iced tea.
2) Salad made with a bed of chopped kale greens, topped with grilled vegetables (thinly sliced zucchini, summer squash, a hint of eggplant all grilled with a crushed garlic olive oil) and dressed with pine nuts mixed with basalmic and olive oil, (optional anchovies bordering the side).
3) Shrimp cocktail with red sauce and a cream tartar served on a bed of crushed ice with 4 raw oysters garnishing the sides
4) Pan fried Chicken with small fluffy dumplings and large pieces of peach stewed into the mix and topped with a peach cream puree sauce topped with a hint of dried mint leaves.
5) Peach pie with homemade rum raisin ice cream dripping off the top and sides with fresh whipped cream on the side with tiny bits of fresh mint leaves churned into it.
6) Icy desert wine to finish off.
7) Coffee or Tea with shortbread biscuits
EDIT: Now I'm hungry.