I've been Playing Golf for: 20 years
My current handicap index or average score is: 10
My typical ball flight is: Slight Draw
The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Need more consistency (thin would be most common miss)
Hello! I have recently begun reworking my swing and have made a lot of progress through watching video of my swing. I still have quite a few things that I think need to be altered, but I thought I would get other peoples' opinion to make sure that I am making the correct adjustments. I'll just start with a few comments on what I would to see different in the videos below.
1. Stance too wide
2. Cock/Load wrists more at top of backswing
3. Initiate downswing with body before hands/arms, allowing me to keep loaded wrists longer and achieve more club lag.
4. Keep head still throughout swing instead of swaying
5. More hip/chest turn at contact
6. Hopefully more hip/chest turn at contact, less swaying, and more club lag will eliminate the awkward body/arm positioning on my follow through.
7. Much less urgent than the other issues to me, but in the down the line view, I think my swing plane may be a little too flat?
If you could, please let me know if you agree with the points above, and if you don't, then please let me know what you see differently (either something else I should change, or if you think one of those points would be unnecessary).
Thanks a ton!