or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Member Swings › My Swing (virtuoso)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

My Swing (virtuoso) - Page 2

post #19 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtuoso View Post
 

Thanks Mike, hold of on the side by sides w/ Mac-San. I think I  can do better than those. I'll post up some more shortly.

 

LOL :-D

post #20 of 64

So glad to see the comparison with some new Mac-san material from @mvmac .

 

:-D

post #21 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtuoso View Post
 

Thanks Mike, hold of on the side by sides w/ Mac-San. I think I  can do better than those. I'll post up some more shortly.

 

Gotcha

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchepp View Post
 

So glad to see the comparison with some new Mac-san material from @mvmac .

 

:-D

 

Top secret swings lol

post #22 of 64
Thread Starter 

Not there yet but closer. My arms and torso are a little better after transition. Shaft still a smidge steep, and still a tad too much roll in the release.

 

 

post #23 of 64
That's a nice swing. Thanks for posting. Who is this masked man? a1_smile.gif

I have no right to complain about my move off the ball if you do it (and are working in it as well) with such great results.
post #24 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtuoso View Post
 

 

Yo: Show Us your "Opposite" Swing!  :-D

post #25 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

Yo: Show Us your "Opposite" Swing!  :-D

 

:) yeah,  I threw a couple easter eggs in there. Couldn't get the face squared up!

post #26 of 64

That is one sweet ass swing!

post #27 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtuoso View Post
 

 

:) yeah,  I threw a couple easter eggs in there. Couldn't get the face squared up!


I think you square up the face better hitting backwards that I do forwards. ;-)

post #28 of 64
Very nice! Sweet and Smooth!

Thanks for posting
post #29 of 64

More better !

 

 

 

And just for fun

 

 

post #30 of 64
Thread Starter 

Thanks Mike! Love the secret footage!

post #31 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by virtuoso View Post
 

Thanks Mike! Love the secret footage!

 

Bah. For all you know, he flipped a righty video he has. ;) I don't see Mac's left (is that one green? I forget) bag in the photo. :)

 

post #32 of 64

Ok here we go, which one is the lefty swing? No tricks, one of them is a righty flipped and the other is a genuine lefty swing. 

 

post #33 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post
 

Ok here we go, which one is the lefty swing? No tricks, one of them is a righty flipped and the other is a genuine lefty swing. 

 

 

The glove. . .

post #34 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

Ok here we go, which one is the lefty swing? No tricks, one of them is a righty flipped and the other is a genuine lefty swing. 



Guess that right is true lefty.
post #35 of 64

I'm gonna say the right swing also. His right arm tends to fold ever-so-slightly in his lefty action. 

 

Total guess though :-D

post #36 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post
 

I'm gonna say the right swing also. His right arm tends to fold ever-so-slightly in his lefty action. 

 

Total guess though :-D

 

Yep right one is the lefty swing, nice job guys. 

 

@JetFan1983 yeah he broke his right arm a few years ago, didn't get it fixed in time and now can't fully straighten it.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Member Swings
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Practice Range › Member Swings › My Swing (virtuoso)