or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17) - Page 12

post #199 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

Does that mean you'll give me your free 2 sleeves at the outing?  :whistle: :beer:

 

 

Nope because I don't want to have to see that many Bridgestone golf balls get lost. :whistle:

post #200 of 552

Awww man! Was worth a shot

post #201 of 552
Thread Starter 

@GolfLug just wrote and asked if he could join - of course! That puts us one away from 16, and I know of a few others who are attending, so the new stretch goal is to get to 20.

 

Very soon (first week of August) I'll get everyone's handicap index. If you're coming add your name to the list!

 


 

People attending (copy this post - don't quote, just select and copy - and add your name if you're attending):

  1. @iacas
  2. @iacas guest (@mvmac)
  3. @vasaribm
  4. @saevel25
  5. @cipher
  6. @Jeremie Boop
  7. @CarlSpackler
  8. @billchao
  9. @georgep
  10. @jamo
  11. @cedrictheo
  12. @Divot Master
  13. @Lihu
  14. @Rob Thompson
  15. @GolfLug
post #202 of 552

Looking forward to meeting everybody!

 

I have a Japanese exchange student staying at my house that week. He doesn't fly out till the morning of 17th so I thought couldn't come but the wife convinced me to go!! :-))

 

V

post #203 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfLug View Post
 

Looking forward to meeting everybody!

 

I have a Japanese exchange student staying at my house that week. He doesn't fly out till the morning of 17th so I thought couldn't come but the wife convinced me to go!! :-))

 

V

 

 

GO WIFE!!  :-P 

post #204 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfLug View Post

Looking forward to meeting everybody!

I have a Japanese exchange student staying at my house that week. He doesn't fly out till the morning of 17th so I thought couldn't come but the wife convinced me to go!! a1_smile.gif)

V
That's a good wife ya got there! =]
post #205 of 552

:-)

post #206 of 552

I will be driving up from Virginia Beach to  DC to I 270-I 70- I-76 Tpke to Eerie early Saturday am. If anybody on the way wants to carpool, PM me. I will bolt immediately back after Sunday (3- 4 pm?) round to make it home by mid-night hopefully.  

 

V

post #207 of 552
Thread Starter 

Here's the tentative schedule:

 

Saturday

12-1pm - Meet downtown at Golf Evolution (1002 State Street, or 5 W. 10th Street, 16501), begin getting video

1pm - 5pm - Mike and I, possibly Dave, will conduct the stuff going on below.

5:30pm - One-Club Tournament (probably just the front nine) at WWGC. We'll drive the back nine to have a look at the course.

8:30pm - Dinner somewhere. Probably Outback. :) Perhaps Cheddar's.

 

Sunday

10:10am - Tee times start.

3pm-ish - Prizes, photos, departure for most.

 

Here's the tentative stuff we'll be doing during the "red" part:

 

1 - 30-minute AimPoint Express "Quickie" class.

2 - SAM PuttLab measurement (with brief analysis, drills, etc.)

3 - FlightScope Driver optimization

4 - Recorded video, DL and FO, with 6-iron and driver. Within the next week or two Mike and I will post a detailed analysis in your My Swing thread, or you can use the video to submit to evolvr, or whatever.

5 - FlightScope Shot Zones (10 decent shots with each of five clubs)
6 - Pitching analysis (time dependent)

7 - Ping pong, putting green matches, etc. are available when you're not doing one of the six things above.

 

Total cost, for the above (as much of the #1-6 as we can do), plus 27+ holes of golf (9 one-club or whatever format we decide upon, 9 driving around, 18 Sunday playing): $150.

 

We'll be responsible for paying the course, and y'all will just get to show up, hang out, and get access to a lot of cool stuff.

 

To be clear, it's a total cost, all inclusive, of $150 for the two days, which includes not only the (small) prizes for which you'll be competing (tentatively, a GAME GOLF system for the winning team's MVP, plus the Callaway Balls, and more planned), but a BUNCH of instructional stuff, 27 holes of golf, the carts, and the chance to meet up with and hang out with a bunch of great members from the site

 

P.S. Please bring this in cash, as it will make it easiest for us to pay the golf course and to split things between Dave, Mike, and myself.

 

P.P.S. Those playing golf only on Sunday, please bring $60 cash for the round.

post #208 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

Here's the tentative schedule:

 

Saturday

12-1pm - Meet downtown at Golf Evolution (1002 State Street, or 5 W. 10th Street, 16501), begin getting video

1pm - 5pm - Mike and I, possibly Dave, will conduct the stuff going on below.

5:30pm - One-Club Tournament (probably just the front nine) at WWGC. We'll drive the back nine to have a look at the course.

8:30pm - Dinner somewhere. Probably Outback. :) Perhaps Cheddar's.

 

Sunday

10:10am - Tee times start.

3pm-ish - Prizes, photos, departure for most.

 

Here's the tentative stuff we'll be doing during the "red" part:

 

1 - 30-minute AimPoint Express "Quickie" class.

2 - SAM PuttLab measurement (with brief analysis, drills, etc.)

3 - FlightScope Driver optimization

4 - Recorded video, DL and FO, with 6-iron and driver. Within the next week or two Mike and I will post a detailed analysis in your My Swing thread, or you can use the video to submit to evolvr, or whatever.

5 - FlightScope Shot Zones (10 decent shots with each of five clubs)
6 - Pitching analysis (time dependent)

7 - Ping pong, putting green matches, etc. are available when you're not doing one of the six things above.

 

Total cost, for the above (as much of the #1-6 as we can do), plus 27+ holes of golf (9 one-club or whatever format we decide upon, 9 driving around, 18 Sunday playing): $150.

 

We'll be responsible for paying the course, and y'all will just get to show up, hang out, and get access to a lot of cool stuff.

 

To be clear, it's a total cost, all inclusive, of $150 for the two days, which includes not only the (small) prizes for which you'll be competing (tentatively, a GAME GOLF system for the winning team's MVP, plus the Callaway Balls, and more planned), but a BUNCH of instructional stuff, 27 holes of golf, the carts, and the chance to meet up with and hang out with a bunch of great members from the site

 

P.S. Please bring this in cash, as it will make it easiest for us to pay the golf course and to split things between Dave, Mike, and myself.

 

P.P.S. Those playing golf only on Sunday, please bring $60 cash for the round.

Thanks for putting all of this together!  That is extremely reasonable BTW.

post #209 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post

Thanks for putting all of this together!  That is extremely reasonable BTW.

I'm jelouse! This sounds awesome, I'm sure you guys will have fun!
post #210 of 552

You lucky f&%$ers!!!!!!!!!!!

post #211 of 552

I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, I'm especially looking forward to the stuff on Saturday. I love having all my flaws exposed for people to see, rofl.

post #212 of 552

This sucks.

post #213 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post

Thanks for putting all of this together!  That is extremely reasonable BTW.
Agreed!
post #214 of 552

AWESOME!!! Looking forward to this! :dance:

post #215 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post

AWESOME!!! Looking forward to this! c3_clap.gif
Awesome! Can't wait. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve. =D
post #216 of 552
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post
 

This sucks.

 

That'll teach ya! :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)