or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17) - Page 3

post #37 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

What? You'd never catch me in plaid pants!

 

The correct line is: "If I saw myself in clothes like those, I'd kick my own ass."

 

But for the record, you just can't pull off my style. :p

post #38 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post
 

 

The correct line is: "If I saw myself in clothes like those, I'd kick my own ass."

 

But for the record, you just can't pull off my style. :p

True enough, but then again, I wouldn't want to.

post #39 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

True enough, but then again, I wouldn't want to.

You're crazy!  Plaid pants rock!! ... http://thesandtrap.com/t/70859/tst-socal-winter-outing-feb-16-2014-goose-creek/330_30#post_951725

post #40 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post
 

You're crazy!  Plaid pants rock!! ... http://thesandtrap.com/t/70859/tst-socal-winter-outing-feb-16-2014-goose-creek/330_30#post_951725


And there are people complaining about loud music on the course. :-P

post #41 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post
 

You're crazy!  Plaid pants rock!! ... http://thesandtrap.com/t/70859/tst-socal-winter-outing-feb-16-2014-goose-creek/330_30#post_951725

All that proves is "there's one in every group" ha! Though if my bad golf continues I may have to try something crazy, maybe we should all wear plaid pants to the outing this year !

post #42 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

All that proves is "there's one in every group" ha! Though if my bad golf continues I may have to try something crazy, maybe we should all wear plaid pants to the outing this year !


Something like this?

post #43 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post
 


Something like this?

LOL ... that is a teeny bit beyond my comfort zone.  I bet @meenman would wear them though! :beer:

post #44 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

All that proves is "there's one in every group" ha! Though if my bad golf continues I may have to try something crazy, maybe we should all wear plaid pants to the outing this year !

I'm out! 

post #45 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

LOL ... that is a teeny bit beyond my comfort zone.  I bet @meenman
 would wear them though! c2_beer.gif

have many pairs similar, the long pants stick out more, but I hate buying them because it is generally shorts weather here other than 2 or 3 rounds a year.
post #46 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post
 

I'm out!

Don't worry Nathan, I got your back!  I have two pairs, you can borrow one.  42x34 good for you, right?? :-P

post #47 of 184

Finding a pair may be problematic for me anyway, Tough to find 30x34 pants of any kind, let alone "specialty" types like these.

post #48 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

Don't worry Nathan, I got your back! I have two pairs, you can borrow one. 42x34 good for you, right?? :-P

Perfect, we should be good then.

 

post #49 of 184
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post

Perfect, we should be good then.

Hey! Where did you find my high school photo?

Let's try to stick to the topic a little bit more. Thanks.
post #50 of 184
Thread Starter 

George just let me know he's in. Sweet!

 

People attending (copy this post - don't quote, just select and copy - and add your name if you're attending):

  1. @iacas
  2. @mvmac
  3. @vasaribm
  4. @saevel25
  5. @cipher
  6. @Jeremie Boop
  7. @Slice of Life
  8. @CarlSpackler
  9. @billchao
  10. @georgep

 

 

@jamo, come on, add yourself to the list and commit. Also, at this point, I'd like to page a couple of other people: @mcanadiens, @BrownCoast. Please tag others as a way of "inviting" them, anyone, if you see anyone in the tri-state area.

 

Heck, I'm gonna tag @NCGolfer and @mchepp, too. You're invited to the party too!

post #51 of 184

My friend Billy might be interested in coming up too. He isn't on the forum because he is a complete loser. I'll add his name if he commits.

post #52 of 184

I've been trying to convince my coworker to come up and join the forums also.

post #53 of 184
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post
 

My friend Billy might be interested in coming up too. He isn't on the forum because he is a complete loser. I'll add his name if he commits.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

I've been trying to convince my coworker to come up and join the forums also.

 

Have them join the forums.

 

Since we do only one and we're gonna try to make this a big one, we're not going to say no to anybody, but ideally we'll be able to make foursomes without too much concern for "x wants to play with y and z, but probably not a, who wants to play with b, c, and d…".

post #54 of 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

 

 

Have them join the forums.

 

Since we do only one and we're gonna try to make this a big one, we're not going to say no to anybody, but ideally we'll be able to make foursomes without too much concern for "x wants to play with y and z, but probably not a, who wants to play with b, c, and d…".


I've been trying. He's a stubborn old coot that never listens to me. He just paid for Swingfix when I told him to go with Evolvr. :doh:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)