Single Club Tournament Rules:
- We're going to play as many holes as we can before it's dark, then drive through the rest so y'all can see the rest of the course.
- Form your own teams of three or four (we'll see how many people we have). Try to balance the handicaps since it is a scramble. Mike and I reserve the right to swap players before the start of the round to attempt to do so if you cannot. :)
- Everyone on the team has to use the same club - if your group chooses 5-iron, you use a 5-iron. For every shot.
- Everyone on the team starts with three golf balls each. If you run out, you're out. You can borrow a ball from a teammate to continue playing. I recommend bringing a few Pinnacles or something.
- Laser range-finders and GPS are permitted.
- White tees, most likely, subject to a game-time decision.
- Scramble rules apply. You cannot change type of surface - fairway stays in fairway, rough in rough.
- Do not take this seriously at all. Have fun, and check out the course.
- You must use everyone's tee shot once every six holes. If you forget, don't sweat it, but try to remember.
Mike and I will buy the winning team a free round of drinks at the restaurant afterward.
Mike and I will fill in on teams of our own choosing and based on an as-needed basis and to attempt to balance the handicaps if one group has some higher handicappers or something.