or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17) - Page 23

post #397 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

 

Golf shoes :) 

So am I to surmise from your concise and witty reply, that there is no significant performance difference on the indoor mats between the two types of golf shoes I listed in my original question, i.e., soft spikes or spikeless golf shoes?

post #398 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divot Master View Post
 

So am I to surmise from your concise and witty reply, that there is no significant performance difference on the indoor mats between the two types of golf shoes I listed in my original question, i.e., soft spikes or spikeless golf shoes?

 

Precisely!

post #399 of 552
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divot Master View Post
 

So am I to surmise from your concise and witty reply, that there is no significant performance difference on the indoor mats between the two types of golf shoes I listed in my original question, i.e., soft spikes or spikeless golf shoes?

 

Wearing regular shoes is fine. Whatever you wear on the golf course. :)

post #400 of 552
Have not touched a club in over a week, so my revision stayed at 4.7. That is "accurate" for me.
post #401 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post

Have not touched a club in over a week, so my revision stayed at 4.7. That is "accurate" for me.


I've touched a club, but didn't get a round in. 15.2 for me. Let the sandbagging comments flow.

post #402 of 552
Thread Starter 

If everyone else can post their up-to-date Index as of today, August 15th, I appreciate it.

 

Thank you!

post #403 of 552

No change for me.  15.6

post #404 of 552

My new index is 6.3 :whistle:

post #405 of 552

22.7... dropped it some but not as much as I'd wanted.

 

To be honest, at the end of the day, it is what it is and going forward I will do my best to utilize all future lessons to lower it more..

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA B-)

post #406 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

22.7... dropped it some but not as much as I'd wanted.

 

To be honest, at the end of the day, it is what it is and going forward I will do my best to utilize all future lessons to lower it more..

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA B-)

 

SANDBAGGER!! 

post #407 of 552
Haven't played, so no change.
post #408 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

 

SANDBAGGER!! 

I wish it was on purpose, I had a lot of good chances at pars and birdies last night and couldn't get them to fall. Lipped out or burned the edge 4x last night. On the plus side, I'm still hitting my hybrid pretty dang well off the tee. I just have to remember to keep the ball position back a little or I hit pull draws. And 31 hours after my club left Louisville it reached Lima.... That's only about 10x longer than the trip should have taken and there were no other check-ins between then and now. Either the truck had a break down somewhere *and I would think they'd transfer the items to another truck if that happened* or they forgot to unload it yesterday.

post #409 of 552

Mine want up to 14.4 because of a 91 last Sunday. I would offer to leave it at 14.0.

post #410 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

22.7... dropped it some but not as much as I'd wanted.

 

To be honest, at the end of the day, it is what it is and going forward I will do my best to utilize all future lessons to lower it more..

 

 

 

HAHAHAHA B-)

Good job teamie...

post #411 of 552
@iacas, should I bring my camera for anything on Saturday at Golf Evolution? Or just to vlog the rounds?
post #412 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by billchao View Post

@iacas, should I bring my camera for anything on Saturday at Golf Evolution? Or just to vlog the rounds?


I'm bringing mine with tripod and hopefully a second battery to VLOG our 1 Club Challenge. I'm sure everyone will enjoy watching the winners. ;-)

post #413 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post
 


I'm bringing mine with tripod and hopefully a second battery to VLOG our 1 Club Challenge. I'm sure everyone will enjoy watching the winners. ;-)

 

I'll bring mine as well. I got a new tripod. That little portable one broke on me. A new one was 30 bucks, the same price as a more stout tripod. So I bought one that would stand up longer. 

 

I got two batteries for my camera, so should be able to get good amount of video time.  

post #414 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

 

I'll bring mine as well. I got a new tripod. That little portable one broke on me. A new one was 30 bucks, the same price as a more stout tripod. So I bought one that would stand up longer. 

 

I got two batteries for my camera, so should be able to get good amount of video time.  


We can get multiple angles. :-D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)