or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17) - Page 4

post #55 of 200

Should be lots of fun, look forward to seeing you guys at Golf Evolution/Whispering Woods.

post #56 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post
 

Should be lots of fun, look forward to seeing you guys at Golf Evolution/Whispering Woods.


I look forward to meeting you and everyone else. This should be a blast.

post #57 of 200

I'm traveling on the week of the 11th to Boston, and am looking into plane fares from LAX-Boston-Erie-LAX. Tough staying the weekend family-wise, but I'll definitely try to make it.

 

Does anyone know if I can get decent lefty rental clubs in Erie?

post #58 of 200

Whispering Woods is a nice course. Looking forward to it. 

post #59 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post
 

Whispering Woods is a nice course. Looking forward to it. 

It is quite possibly the nicest course I ever played. I'm hoping for a few more good shots this year but regardless it was still a good time.

post #60 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post
 

I'm traveling on the week of the 11th to Boston, and am looking into plane fares from LAX-Boston-Erie-LAX. Tough staying the weekend family-wise, but I'll definitely try to make it.

 

Does anyone know if I can get decent lefty rental clubs in Erie?

Meet me at my house, we'll carpool over.  :-P

post #61 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post
 

Meet me at my house, we'll carpool over.  :-P


To be honest, 8 hours and 36minutes on the I90 does not sound all that fun.

 

It will be great to meet you, in person, though.

post #62 of 200

It is a very nice course, very challenging. This year I will not go for the green on hole number 4 :-D

post #63 of 200
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post
 

Does anyone know if I can get decent lefty rental clubs in Erie?

 

I have a friend who is lefty, but that's about it…? I don't know of anywhere you'd rent clubs.

post #64 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post
 


To be honest, 8 hours and 36minutes on the I90 does not sound all that fun.

 

It will be great to meet you, in person, though.

Ha ha, yeah I will probably leave about 4 in the morning or so Sat.   I will probably wait and head back monday morning.  18 holes is a lot of golf and is very tiring...;-)

post #65 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

@jamo, come on, add yourself to the list and commit.

Well, fine. There's still a small chance (say, 10%) I'll have to back out, but:

People attending (copy this post - don't quote, just select and copy - and add your name if you're attending):
  1. @iacas
  2. @mvmac
  3. @vasaribm
  4. @saevel25
  5. @cipher
  6. @Jeremie Boop
  7. @Slice of Life
  8. @CarlSpackler
  9. @billchao
  10. @georgep
  11. @jamo
post #66 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

It is a very nice course, very challenging. This year I will not go for the green on hole number 4 :-D


CHICKEN!

post #67 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

It is a very nice course, very challenging. This year I will not go for the green on hole number 4 :-D

Maybe this year it will work out for you :-p

post #68 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post

Does anyone know if I can get decent lefty rental clubs in Erie?
Maybe you can ship your clubs to Golf Evolution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cipher View Post

Ha ha, yeah I will probably leave about 4 in the morning or so Sat.   I will probably wait and head back monday morning.  18 holes is a lot of golf and is very tiring...a2_wink.gif
Man, I thought I had a long drive, I forgot you live in WI.
post #69 of 200

I feel like a spoiled brat complaining about the 1 and a half hour drive to San Diego from Los Angeles. :whistle:

post #70 of 200
Thread Starter 

I'll be helping y'all set up lodging. Whispering Woods has some "stay-n-play" partners.

 

If you'd rather not wait, you can call The Avalon Hotel across the street from Golf Evolution. Tell them you're staying because of us and the rate should be $79.

 

Our tee times start at 10:10am on the 17th.

post #71 of 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post
 

I feel like a spoiled brat complaining about the 1 and a half hour drive to San Diego from Los Angeles. :whistle:

 

Says the guy who wants to book 9am lessons in Long Beach :whistle:

post #72 of 200

So what time were you thinking of meeting up at Golf Evolution on Saturday?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)