or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17) - Page 31

post #541 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfLug View Post
 

Oh, absolutely great set of pics!! Thank you Erik and Mike (and David W.)!!


I had forgotten how goofy my address looks. That hurt my eye :-)). My apologies to everybody who had to endure it all day.

post #542 of 552
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfLug View Post
 

I had forgotten how goofy my address looks. That hurt my eye :-)). My apologies to everybody who had to endure it all day.

 

It's functional, man! You did a great job figuring out how to keep playing golf!

post #543 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

It's functional, man! You did a great job figuring out how to keep playing golf!


Thanks Erik, the conf. boost helps greatly.  I am still on the 5SK path and hope to improve. Just bought GoPro Hero+3 and will have some swings on Evolvr next few days. Sorry if OTT.

post #544 of 552
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by GolfLug View Post
 

Thanks Erik, the conf. boost helps greatly.  I am still on the 5SK path and hope to improve. Just bought GoPro Hero+3 and will have some swings on Evolvr next few days. Sorry if OTT.

 

The event's over, so this thread will tend to veer off topic a little.


I would like to hear about…

 

BTW, I played the blue tees today, and got no roll to boot… http://www.gamegolf.com/round/86278:-) 

post #545 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

...

BTW, I played the blue tees today, and got no roll to boot… http://www.gamegolf.com/round/86278:-) 

 

Show off!  Nice round, but I bet you didn't play half your shots off the hosel. 

post #546 of 552
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgep View Post

 

Show off!  Nice round, but I bet you didn't play half your shots off the hosel. 

 

No. You're the only person skilled enough to do that. :D

post #547 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

I would like to hear about…

 

 

I have my first round since Sunday scheduled for tomorrow morning.  Grand Oak Golf Club, West Harrison, IN just over the Ohio border.  Initial impressions will follow.  

post #548 of 552
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by vasaribm View Post
 

I have my first round since Sunday scheduled for tomorrow morning.  Grand Oak Golf Club, West Harrison, IN just over the Ohio border.  Initial impressions will follow.  

 

Turn it on five minutes or so before you tee off. Also, you can tag your club at any time. The 60 second thing is pointless. If you're standing there waiting to hit your tee shot, tag your driver. If you're waiting in the fairway but have your club out, tag it then. That way you don't forget.

 

Unless you can make it part of your pre-shot routine… I think just try to remember to "tag whenever."

post #549 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

BTW, I played the blue tees today, and got no roll to boot… http://www.gamegolf.com/round/86278:-) 

Not bad. Scorecard looks slightly different than mine from last Sunday. Couple of minor tweaks here and there and I am sure I will shave off the extra 30 strokes to match yours next year I think. 

 

Edit: oh actually just 29... Closer than I thought. 

post #550 of 552
The 3 wood served me well today. Hit 3 fairways with it and hit it as my second shot on a par 5 and got within 15 yards of the front of the green.

May end up buying a gamegolf as well. Look forward to @vasaribm impressions.
post #551 of 552
Thread Starter 

I've added everyone to the registration list for AimPoint Express, btw. So if you are into that sort of thing, you can join the groups on The Facebook.

post #552 of 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

I've added everyone to the registration list for AimPoint Express, btw. So if you are into that sort of thing, you can join the groups on The Facebook.

There's no "if" in my case. Thanks for adding our names.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › 2014 Erie/Cleveland/Pittsburgh/Buffalo Summer Get-Together (August 16-17)