Hello Golfers! I know this is not the normal type of posts you may see on this forum but I have a favor to ask from all of you if you have a few spare minutes.
I am a college senior at UCSD and am currently involved in a marketing project that centers around the Taylormade SLDR driver.
There are a few questions that if you could answer it would really help my project! Thank you so much for your time!
1. What do you look for when looking for a driver? What’s most important to you?
2. What is your price point when shopping for a new driver?
3. Where would you go to purchase a new driver?
4. Do you do any sort of research before purchasing? (i.e: looking up reviews, asking a friend, etc.)
5. What would convince you to purchase more? A YouTube video, a print advertisement, seeing a sponsored player use the driver, or hearing about it from a friend/peer?
6. Have you heard of the SLDR driver?
6a. Do you own an SLDR driver?
If (NO) you do not own an SLDR driver…
1. Why did you choose not to purchase the SLDR driver?
2. Did you purchase a different driver?
If (YES) you do own an SLDR driver…
1. Where did you hear about the SLDR driver?
2. Do any advertisements stick out in your memory of the SLDR driver?
3. Did it live up to your expectation from the advertisement?
4. Have you told any of your friends/peers that you recommend the driver?