or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Rules of Golf › Decision 25/6 Nasty Abnormal Ground Condition
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Decision 25/6 Nasty Abnormal Ground Condition

post #1 of 8
Thread Starter 

This has to be the most nauseating decision in the RoG!  I reading through them after the other bunker/change rule threads.  Yuck.:bugout:

 

25/6

Status of Saliva

Q.What is the status of saliva?

A.In equity (Rule 1-4), saliva may be treated as either an abnormal ground condition (Rule 25-1) or a loose impediment (Rule 23-1), at the option of the player.

post #2 of 8

With players like Tiger Woods around, you need the rule.  :whistle:

post #3 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinL View Post
 

With players like Tiger Woods around, you need the rule.  :whistle:

 

Not to mention Sergio, or all of the ones who can't tee it up without a wad under the lip.

post #4 of 8

i thought only bradley was the big expectorator on tour.  now you tell me tiger and sergio, we all know about duffner, are spitters too?  

post #5 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by joekelly View Post
 

i thought only bradley was the big expectorator on tour.  now you tell me tiger and sergio, we all know about duffner, are spitters too?  

 

Sergio hawked a big loogie into the cup on camera at a tournament a few years ago when he was pissed about something. 

post #6 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourputt View Post
 

 

Sergio hawked a big loogie into the cup on camera at a tournament a few years ago when he was pissed about something. 

 

 

Saw that. Totally Classless.

post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourputt View Post
 

 

Sergio hawked a big loogie into the cup on camera at a tournament a few years ago when he was pissed about something. 

 

One of the pleasures of international forums for me is picking up on language usage across the planet.

 

A big loogie  :)      Love it.

 

 

Would you guys also used the word gobbed?

post #8 of 8
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinL View Post
 

 

One of the pleasures of international forums for me is picking up on language usage across the planet.

 

A big loogie  :)      Love it.

 

 

Would you guys also used the word gobbed?

No, but in Boston we also call it a "lungah". :scared:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Rules of Golf
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Rules of Golf › Decision 25/6 Nasty Abnormal Ground Condition