or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Video Logs (VLogs) of You Playing Golf! Post Your Own!!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Video Logs (VLogs) of You Playing Golf! Post Your Own!!! - Page 14

post #235 of 245
Thread Starter 

Dan Plan has a Vlog:

 

post #236 of 245

Looks like he has a decent short game.

post #237 of 245

I think Dan is a likable guy and he obviously progressed into a pretty good golfer. From knowing nothing about the game to playing pretty well, I give him props for that. Pretty good VLog overall, but it did get kind of boring after a while. Also, that weather in August would be enough for me to move far, far away. NE Ohio is brutal in the Winter, but at the end of the day I love our seasons.

post #238 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
 

I think Dan is a likable guy and he obviously progressed into a pretty good golfer. From knowing nothing about the game to playing pretty well, I give him props for that. Pretty good VLog overall, but it did get kind of boring after a while. Also, that weather in August would be enough for me to move far, far away. NE Ohio is brutal in the Winter, but at the end of the day I love our seasons.

 

I don't think it was August.  Some of those trees had no leaves.

post #239 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14ledo81 View Post

 

I don't think it was August.  Some of those trees had no leaves.

Wow, I totally missed that. I just noticed the YouTube Publish date. Published on Jan 23, 2013. Damn, it really is a Monday today! :doh: I was really thrown off for a minute and asking myself where the hell he is playing in 38° weather right now in August... Time for another Red Bull and a cup of coffee!

post #240 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Dan Plan has a Vlog
Huh, I didn't realize you can vlog imaginary rounds a2_wink.gif
post #241 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by billchao View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Dan Plan has a Vlog
Huh, I didn't realize you can vlog imaginary rounds a2_wink.gif

 

Oh yeah..

 

You didn't see mine?  I shot a 74 (par 72)...    :-P

post #242 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

Dan Plan has a Vlog:

 

 

You can play golf when it's 38 degrees? :-P

post #243 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

You can play golf when it's 38 degrees? b2_tongue.gif

I played the other day when it was 44* :)




Celsius that is!!
post #244 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abu3baid View Post

I played the other day when it was 44* :)




Celsius that is!!
Ugh, I'd rather play in 38F.
post #245 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by billchao View Post

Here is the vlog of last week's round. I only got 12 holes in before my battery died.

Apologies in advance for some of the bad camera work. I tried to frame some different angles to show more of the course and forgot to check to see if I was on camera. Also, you can't see much on the first hole because I like to tee off at dawn.

Next time I'm going to use an actual camcorder.
Quoted from my MySwing thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Video Logs (VLogs) of You Playing Golf! Post Your Own!!!