or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › JPX 825 Pro's vs JPX EZ forged?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

JPX 825 Pro's vs JPX EZ forged? - Page 2

post #19 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post

I was just curious what everyone thought about these clubs? How are they different which one you liked better and why? They are both on my list of clubs to hit to replace my G15's. Thanks for the replys.


You are so lucky being right handed and all.

 

I went to purchase some JPX825 Pro then later JPX-EZ Forged. Nothing for left handers. Nothing at all.

 

If you get either one enjoy them!

post #20 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post


You are so lucky being right handed and all.

I went to purchase some JPX825 Pro then later JPX-EZ Forged. Nothing for left handers. Nothing at all.

If you get either one enjoy them!
Thanks. You know you can always switch a2_wink.gif
post #21 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post


Thanks. You know you can always switch a2_wink.gif


Just add 20 strokes to my current handicap. :-$

post #22 of 24
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post


Just add 20 strokes to my current handicap. f3_laugh.gif
Ha maybe but with the new clubs you would look like a stud.
post #23 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lihu View Post
 


You are so lucky being right handed and all.

 

I went to purchase some JPX825 Pro then later JPX-EZ Forged. Nothing for left handers. Nothing at all.

 

If you get either one enjoy them!


Did you reverse the picture in your avitar?

 

I remember Bender being right handed in that episode

post #24 of 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian W View Post
 


Did you reverse the picture in your avitar?

 

I remember Bender being right handed in that episode

 

Lol, yes.;-)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Pro Shop › Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting › JPX 825 Pro's vs JPX EZ forged?