or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Which Super Hero Would You Most Like To Golf With?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Which Super Hero Would You Most Like To Golf With? - Page 2

post #19 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewster66 View Post
 

Tiger Woods!!! Not even Superman could beat Tiger.

 

You haven't been paying much attention this year, have you?  ;-) 

post #20 of 52

post #21 of 52
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PirateJim View Post
 

 

I already held David's opinion in high regard, but it went up a few notches more now.  Assuming Reagan wasn't available for some reason, I definitely wouldn't mind playing around with Wonder Woman either.

 

Oh, and with regard to the Bat Cart, wouldn't Batman carry his clubs in his handy-dandy utility belt?

 

I suppose Batman would carry his clubs in his utility belt, but I would still need a spot for my clubs though. Maybe the optimus prime suggestion is more feasible then since there should be lots of room on that cart.

post #22 of 52

Although he's a villain and not a hero, I think Bullseye would be a great partner, but you wouldn't want to play against him.:bugout:

post #23 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rewster66 View Post
 

Tiger Woods!!! Not even Superman could beat Tiger.

Yeah he could. Because Superman could drive the greens on 500+ yard holes. Heck Superman, could play the  Nullarbor Golf Course in under 30 minutes in under 40 total strokes with a hot putter. Then again you might be right? Not sure if Superman's Pro-V1s could with stand the air speeds they might encounter. Then there is the roll after the carry. Yeah, my bad. You are right. Superman would lose due to equipment failure. What was I thinking................:surrender: 

post #24 of 52

Black Widow, Silk Spectre II and Invisible Woman.

 

Related:

 

 

post #25 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by danieldrieberg View Post

Mystique please....Viva la difference

Funny you say that, because I was thinking your namesake would be a great partner. As much as I enjoyed those comics, he seems like the only one that wouldn't be a bummer to hang out with among his generation.

If we have to pick someone with powers (going to another series now -- Veidt and Manhattan wouldn't be fun to play golf with), how about Frozone? Since his retirement, he actually wants to do recreational sports, and if losing a ball in a water hazard really bothers you, he can obviate it (although a ball hitting the ice should be deemed lost in the hazard, even if you can easily pick up the actual ball after it).

Last, but not least, I'm going to throw Groot out there for entertainment value.
post #26 of 52
Nightcrawler because teleportation.
post #27 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevets88 View Post

Nightcrawler because teleportation.

 

The REALLY sad thing is, I don't even know who most of these super heroes are.  I pretty much got lost after Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman......   :-( 

post #28 of 52

Jessica Rabbit

post #29 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthehole View Post

Jessica Rabbit
BOOM! Thread Done
post #30 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

The REALLY sad thing is, I don't even know who most of these super heroes are.  I pretty much got lost after Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman......   a4_sad.gif  

Hit ball, boom, teleport to where it is in an instant. Finish a hole in less than 3 minutes. Play 72 holes in 4 hours.
post #31 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by inthehole View Post
 

Jessica Rabbit

 

Jessica isn't bad... she's just drawn that way.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCaddy View Post
 

 

I suppose Batman would carry his clubs in his utility belt, but I would still need a spot for my clubs though. Maybe the optimus prime suggestion is more feasible then since there should be lots of room on that cart.

No... No, if we're going to have a cool golf cart I'll take Bubba's hover cart.  http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=bubba+watson+hovercraft&FORM=VIRE15#view=detail&mid=8157BE743D011C73E9F18157BE743D011C73E9F1

post #32 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

The REALLY sad thing is, I don't even know who most of these super heroes are.  I pretty much got lost after Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman......   a4_sad.gif  

Watchmen and The Incredibles were lost on you? If you have Netflix, may I suggest those two movies (and the comics for the former)? The latter is a Pixar movie, so you know it's going to be good.
post #33 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post
 

 

The REALLY sad thing is, I don't even know who most of these super heroes are.  I pretty much got lost after Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman......   :-( 

 

Well several of the characters that have been thrown out aren't even superheroes so this doesn't surprise me.

post #34 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strandly View Post

Well several of the characters that have been thrown out aren't even superheroes so this doesn't surprise me.

Depending who you ask, neither is Batman.
post #35 of 52

I was thinking catwoman, but got stuck deciding between Halle and Michelle. But hey, take them both and invite Aeon Flux (Charleze Theron) and make it a foursome.

post #36 of 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shindig View Post


Depending who you ask, neither is Batman.

 

Or the Punisher.  I actually have a bunch of Punisher books from when I was really young.  I thought he was cool because he actually killed the badguys.. unlike most superheroes who just beat them up.  Later on I realized it was pretty lame following a "superhero" who was just a regular dude with no special abilities.  :-X 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Which Super Hero Would You Most Like To Golf With?