or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › 2014 PGA Championship Prediction Contest, Win Bridgestone Golf Balls!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2014 PGA Championship Prediction Contest, Win Bridgestone Golf Balls! - Page 7

post #109 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezaile View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post


Andddd...none of these people understand the rules...except for Tmac...Yikes!..or they just don't give a shit about second and third picks...

 

Or maybe we did understand the rules, but instead of tabulating everyone's picks and comparing them to the entire line-up of golfers entered in the Championship to determine who was left available as a 2nd and 3rd option, we just listed 3 golfers we thought might have a good chance, assuming the likelihood of this getting past the first pick was slim. Perhaps instead of stating that we don't know what we're doing, you could explain what we've done wrong... for the benefit of those who might wish to change their selections.

 

Thanks.

 

Don't think you can change your selection (:cry:I picked Tiger).  

 

The "strategy" to picking is also pretty clearly stated in the OP.

post #110 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezaile View Post
 

 

Or maybe we did understand the rules, but instead of tabulating everyone's picks and comparing them to the entire line-up of golfers entered in the Championship to determine who was left available as a 2nd and 3rd option, we just listed 3 golfers we thought might have a good chance

I can understand just choosing anyone for the 2nd and 3rd option to get it over with. 

 

But the last sentence doesn't make any sense seeing as how you have exactly ZERO chance to win with your 2nd and 3rd pick when you choose popular players. 

 

Once again though, it probably won't matter. I just don't understand why people don't want another chance (albiet small) with someone like David Hearn or Jerry Kelly. At least it's a chance.

post #111 of 147

I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour e6 golf balls

 

- Rory McIlroy - 10

- Justin Rose - 9

-  Sergio Garcia - 10

post #112 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin1889 View Post
 

I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour e6 golf balls

 

- Rory McIlroy - 10

- Justin Rose - 9

-  Sergio Garcia - 10

 

:doh:

post #113 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezaile View Post

Or maybe we did understand the rules, but instead of tabulating everyone's picks and comparing them to the entire line-up of golfers entered in the Championship to determine who was left available as a 2nd and 3rd option, we just listed 3 golfers we thought might have a good chance, assuming the likelihood of this getting past the first pick was slim. Perhaps instead of stating that we don't know what we're doing, you could explain what we've done wrong... for the benefit of those who might wish to change their selections.

Thanks.
Since they've apparently never had to use a second pick, it does not matter. However, saying you picked 3 golfers with a good chance, makes no sense. You might as well could have picked ****ing Hale Irwin or Brandel Chamblee.
post #114 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post


Since they've apparently never had to use a second pick, it does not matter. However, saying you picked 3 golfers with a good chance, makes no sense. You might as well could have picked ****ing Hale Irwin or Brandel Chamblee.

 

 

Hey, I picked Tom Watson as my third choice in the British Open in the last one. I nailed his final score. That would have been an AWESOME win!! 

post #115 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

 

 

Hey, I picked Tom Watson as my third choice in the British Open in the last one. I nailed his final score. That would have been an AWESOME win!! 

Haha, nice, and that's exactly the point. At least with Tom Watson you had a chance.  

post #116 of 147

I was B-Fit for Bridgestone TOUR B330‑S golf balls.

 

1. Rory McIlroy -12

2. Ricky Fowler -10

3. Phil Mickelson -11

post #117 of 147
I was b fit for e6

Rory McIlroy 7
Sergio Garcia 6
Ricki Fowler 6

Leeh

Please confirm I am submitted for contest!
post #118 of 147

I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour e6 golf balls

 

Jim Furyk -15

Lee Westwood -15

Miguel Angel Jimenez -15

post #119 of 147

I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls

 

Justin Rose -13

Patrick Reed -13

Geoff Ogilvey -13

post #120 of 147

I was B-FIt for Bridgestone Tour e6 golf balls

 

Jim Furyk -7

Patrick Reed -7

Chris Kirk -7

post #121 of 147

I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls

 

1. Rory McIlroy -13

 

2. Marc Leishman -13

 

3. Angel Cabrera -13

post #122 of 147

I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B330 golf balls

 

Rickie Flower -9

 

Rory Mcllroy -7

 

Adam Scott -6

post #123 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchparrot19 View Post
 

I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls.

 

1. Zach Johnson -15

2. Dustin Johnson -15

3. Johnson Wagner -15

I hope you fix your choices.... DJ is out..LOL

post #124 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzamouth View Post
 

I hope you fix your choices.... DJ is out..LOL

Rory and Adam Scott are "out" for you as well. 

post #125 of 147

I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B33-RX golf balls

Phil Mickelson  -13

Keegan Bradley  -13

Rory Mcilroy  -14

post #126 of 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crim View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzamouth View Post
 

I hope you fix your choices.... DJ is out..LOL

Rory and Adam Scott are "out" for you as well. 

 

All his choices are out. Someone already has Fowler at 9-under. :-D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › 2014 PGA Championship Prediction Contest, Win Bridgestone Golf Balls!