or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › The Colin007 and RFKFREAK Golf Outing!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The Colin007 and RFKFREAK Golf Outing! - Page 2

post #19 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous 273 View Post

TOC Green, #s 4 & 5. What kind of shape is that place in this year?

 

I think @colin007 should answer this since he's way more familiar with the layout of the course and can do a better job of answering about specific holes.

 

That said, there weren't any greens that stood out to me as in bad condition, if anything, I thought they were in good condition.  Hitting a wedge in and the ball didn't bounce off the greens.  The only thing that really is in bad condition is the bunkers that are hard as a rock but Colin said that's how they normally are.

post #20 of 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous 273 View Post

TOC Green, #s 4 & 5. What kind of shape is that place in this year?

Wow, good eye @Infamous 273!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFKFREAK View Post

I think @colin007
 should answer this since he's way more familiar with the layout of the course and can do a better job of answering about specific holes.

That said, there weren't any greens that stood out to me as in bad condition, if anything, I thought they were in good condition.  Hitting a wedge in and the ball didn't bounce off the greens.  The only thing that really is in bad condition is the bunkers that are hard as a rock but Colin said that's how they normally are.

The course is in pretty good shape. Greens are rolling Ok, no bare patches in the fairways. The only issue, as it always has been, is the bunkers. Hard pan dirt littered with small boulders in them...
post #21 of 22
I always enjoyed the Green course there. Bunkers were always the issue when I played it as well. Can't understand for the life of me why that town doesn't put $ in to fix them. Too many retirees to pay to drive the Ranger carts around I guess.
post #22 of 22
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous 273 View Post

I always enjoyed the Green course there. Bunkers were always the issue when I played it as well. Can't understand for the life of me why that town doesn't put $ in to fix them. Too many retirees to pay to drive the Ranger carts around I guess.

 

No doubt.

 

What they should do is fix them and have @colin007 pay for it. :whistle:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › The Colin007 and RFKFREAK Golf Outing!