or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Snark and Assorted Topics
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Snark and Assorted Topics - Page 4

post #55 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always an 80 View Post
 

Guess it depends on who your friends are.  Look closer.

I don't think I have any friends on here besides Nate (I think he's doing it for community service or some thing like that probably to avoid some serious time) and I haven't notice what your implying.  Give me an example if you don't mind. 

post #56 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post
 

I don't think I have any friends on here besides Nate (I think he's doing it for community service or some thing like that probably to avoid some serious time) and I haven't notice what your implying.  Give me an example if you don't mind. 

Think again friend. :-) Seriously what's up with you ****ing 'sconies?? Are you all born with a complex at birth????

post #57 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

Think again friend. :-) Seriously what's up with you ****ing 'sconies?? Are you all born with a complex at birth????

Whats a sconies? Is that one of those small nats in Canada that bit and it hurts like hell?:-P

post #58 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always an 80 View Post

Guess it depends on who your friends are.  Look closer.
Can you clarify that? I don't understand what you mean, and I'm trying not to make assumptions. There are a few people here that I've met in person and I'm looking forward to meeting a bunch more in Erie next month. I try to be friendly with everyone. I don't know if that makes them "friends" or whatnot. So whatcha gettin at?
post #59 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post
 

Whats a sconies? Is that one of those small nats in Canada that bit and it hurts like hell?:-P

I thought that was a term of endearment for people from/in Wisconsin. I could have went with the other term I know for people from Wisconsin but that would land me in the Penalty Box and totally destroy @Always an 80's latest conspiracy theory.;-)

post #60 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

I thought that was a term of endearment for people from/in Wisconsin. I could have went with the other term I know for people from Wisconsin but that would land me in the Penalty Box and totally destroy @Always an 80's latest conspiracy theory.;-)

Ha now I want to hear it. The term of endearment I always hear for us is fat drunks and its pretty accurate.

post #61 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post
 

Ha now I want to hear it. The term of endearment I always hear for us is fat drunks and its pretty accurate.

Ah, Wisconsin, where drinking is a destination. :beer:

post #62 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

Ah, Wisconsin, where drinking is a destination. :beer:

Thats tattooed on my never mind.

post #63 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post


I call bullshit.

You cannot call very loud from up there,Ernie.  But call what you'd like.  BTW, just trying to help, you've got something brown on your nose.

post #64 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post

Think again friend. a1_smile.gif  Seriously what's up with you ****ing 'sconies?? Are you all born with a complex at birth????

YES WE ARE! What's it to ya? Sorry I did not mean to yell, I apologize. Plus I am way more messed up than Jake, because I am actually from Minnesota. "Looks like she's gonna turn cold tomorrow." Again, very sorry, it's just that I don't really have any friends other than Jake...and some guy named hook.
post #65 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

I thought that was a term of endearment for people from/in Wisconsin. I could have went with the other term I know for people from Wisconsin but that would land me in the Penalty Box and totally destroy @Always an 80's latest conspiracy theory.;-)

You could have "gone" with a term.  Went is not quite the best grammar.  But then again, you said you were from Wisconsin so I will consider the source as well as any previous posts.  

 

One does not have to be a genius to golf or have a command of their own language.  So just be the best golfer you can.  We are all supporting you in that effort.

post #66 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post
 

Thats tattooed on my never mind.

I always suspected that you had a never mind.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Always an 80 View Post
 

You cannot call very loud from up there,Ernie.  But call what you'd like.  BTW, just trying to help, you've got something brown on your nose.

 And you have brown all over your lips from the BS you're spewing. Every poster in this thread (at least the ones that even bothered to acknowledge your juvenile half-baked innuendo) has asked you to back up your insinuation with specific events or some kind of factual support and ya got nuthin'. Troll on buddy, troll on.

post #67 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always an 80 View Post
 

You could have "gone" with a term.  Went is not quite the best grammar.  But then again, you said you were from Wisconsin so I will consider the source as well as any previous posts.  

 

One does not have to be a genius to golf or have a command of their own language.  So just be the best golfer you can.  We are all supporting you in that effort.

Nice passive-aggressive post. Thanks for the support. Never said I was from Wisconsin so I guess you just see and hear what you want to see and hear. Good bye @Always an 80I'm done with you now, run along.

post #68 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

I always suspected that you had a never mind.

 

Have you seen Down Periscope? I need a man with a tattoo on his *&%$.  Thats what my wife said to me on our first date.;-)

post #69 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post
 

Have you seen Down Periscope? I need a man with a tattoo on his *&%$.  Thats what my wife said to me on our first date.;-)

That's what she told me on our first date too!!!! :w00t:

 

Anyway, off to the golf course. Have fun y'all...

post #70 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

That's what she told me on our first date too!!!! :w00t:

 

Anyway, off to the golf course. Have fun y'all...

Good luck. Maybe when you get time you can help me with my swing and my wife FRIEND.:banana: 

post #71 of 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

I always suspected that you had a never mind.

 

 And you have brown all over your lips from the BS you're spewing. Every poster in this thread (at least the ones that even bothered to acknowledge your juvenile half-baked innuendo) has asked you to back up your insinuation with specific events or some kind of factual support and ya got nuthin'. Troll on buddy, troll on.

Please list these folks.  I will be happy to inform them of the specific events if they are in fact interested in what caused me to make that one line remark.  I make one line...you make conspiracies and several lines.  Odd.

 

I spoke with one very important member of this forum recently.  It seems that you are at a disadvantage due to  what you just stated.  Know someone well before you make accusations.  You never know who they might be friends with, Ernie.  Remember what I originally said?  Guess it depends on who your friends are?  Think well before you respond.  Don't intentionally want to get you demoted.  I don't want you demoted, I just want you to think before you speak.  

post #72 of 102

Uh,oh.  Can feel it coming...another censure.   The ultimate answer for the weak minded antagonist with some pull.   (please don't say I must explain that last line as well for heaven's sake)  It is bad enough to debate you self absorbed, egotistical types as it is.  To explain my responses to your shallow minds is simply just to much for me to bare at times.  Get a student loan for God's sake and take some courses in logic and or philosophy. PLEASE.   Or stick to the subject of....golf.  Hey, that's it!  Stick to golf.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: The Grill Room
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › The Grill Room › Snark and Assorted Topics