or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Sports › Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition. - Page 7

post #109 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post

For Immediate Hire,
Any cornerback that isn't hurt and can pretend to cover the elite WR's in the NFL.
Applicants must not go AWOL during critical times, like right before games and
know how to pass drug tests on a regular basis
Send video footage of one interception to Rex Ryan, c/o NY Jets. 

Those guys are a rare commodity... Any other requests you have? :)
post #110 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post

For Immediate Hire,
Any cornerback that isn't hurt and can pretend to cover the elite WR's in the NFL.
Applicants must not go AWOL during critical times, like right before games and
know how to pass drug tests on a regular basis
Send video footage of one interception to Rex Ryan, c/o NY Jets. 

You're not enjoying the Rai-I Dowling Era?!?!?
post #111 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post


You're not enjoying the Rai-I Dowling Era?!?!?

Not really, wishing we had still Cromartie which says a lot about the situation.

post #112 of 696
Packers vs hawks Thursday night. That game could decide home field advantage in the NFC. I have a feeling Aaron Rodgers is going to light up Seattle's D.
post #113 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post

Packers vs hawks Thursday night. That game could decide home field advantage in the NFC. I have a feeling Aaron Rodgers is going to light up Seattle's D.
WOOOOOOOO
post #114 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post


WOOOOOOOO

Speaking of Carrs, @RJH999 ... http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11449997/oakland-raiders-name-derek-carr-starting-quarterback

post #115 of 696
Quote:
Nice. Unfortunately I hate the raiders with a passion; I'm going to have to root for him to crash and burn. Sorry GD! e4_tumbleweed.gif
post #116 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post

Nice. Unfortunately I hate the raiders with a passion; I'm going to have to root for him to crash and burn. Sorry GD! e4_tumbleweed.gif
Im a Chargers fan so obviously I can't stand the Raiders either. But I can't root against Carr ... Just the other 52 guys. 😜
post #117 of 696
Wes Welker was suspended 4 games for amphetamine use, according to Adam Schefter.
post #118 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Wes Welker was suspended 4 games for amphetamine use, according to Adam Schefter.

Which if I understand the CBA correctly means that isn't his first failed drug test.

post #119 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Wes Welker was suspended 4 games for amphetamine use, according to Adam Schefter.

Probably good for him ... he needs to rest that noggin anyways.

post #120 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtogolf View Post
 

Which if I understand the CBA correctly means that isn't his first failed drug test.

Not so sure ... what we were talking about with Gordon is recreational drugs.  I would assume that amphetamines would fit into the "performance enhancing" category, where I would guess (stress: GUESS) that there are no freebies.

post #121 of 696
Crazy how a guy leaving the Patriots would start using PEDs out of the blue like that. Am I right, guys? Guys...? Anyone?
post #122 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Crazy how a guy leaving the Patriots would start using PEDs out of the blue like that. Am I right, guys? Guys...? Anyone?

I don't think wes used on purpose he was probably trying to have a kid with his wife.

post #123 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Crazy how a guy leaving the Patriots would start using PEDs out of the blue like that. Am I right, guys? Guys...? Anyone?
Go to hell. b2_tongue.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post

I don't think wes used on purpose he was probably trying to have a kid with his wife.
I hope this is a joke. LOL.
post #124 of 696
"Amphetamine use," so Adderall?
post #125 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grndslmhttr3 View Post

"Amphetamine use," so Adderall?

 

Lol. Molly. Which is slang for MDMA if anyone didn't know what that was. 

 

 


 

Here are a couple funny comments about the situation:

 

Quote:
 Concussions and speed -- basically Wes Welker is a Motörhead song.

 

Quote:
 So if you take Molly you get a 4 game suspension but if you if hit Molly you only get 2 games???

 

LOL. :-D

post #126 of 696
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetFan1983 View Post

Lol. Molly. Which is slang for MDMA if anyone didn't know what that was. 


Here are a couple funny comments about the situation:



LOL. a3_biggrin.gif
Seems kind of harsh for popping some X.

Also, isn't Wes Welker kind of old for Molly? Lol, it's a rave party HS/College drug.

Any who, he denied it.
http://deadspin.com/wes-welker-denies-molly-report-1629985119
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sports
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The 19th Hole › Sports › Are you ready for some NFL Football? 2014 Edition.