Originally Posted by Dave2512
The discussion isn't the problem it's the tone of some of the posts.
Here are the facts as far as I have gathered so far.
1. DJ has tested positive 3 times ( twice for cocaine )
2. It has come out that he has had an affair with 2 other PGA wives
There aren't really many options left for people.
1. They can come down hard on him (as I have done) - deservingly so in my opinion
2. They can be on the fence until more information comes out or just stay on the fence and not comment- not sure what more we can wait for other than a formal apology
3. They can be apologetic and just hope him the best and that he makes a speedy recovery without addressing either of the above 2 facts I mentioned
4. Or some sort of combination of the 3 above.. like saying "what he did is wrong" - "I hope he does well".
I am assuming the only tone you are upset about is the 1st one, but this must be expected in a thread discussing the guys suspension from the PGA don't you think?