Here are the facts as far as I have gathered so far.
1. DJ has tested positive 3 times ( twice for cocaine )
2. It has come out that he has had an affair with 2 other PGA wives
There aren't really many options left for people.
1. They can come down hard on him (as I have done) - deservingly so in my opinion
2. They can be on the fence until more information comes out or just stay on the fence and not comment- not sure what more we can wait for other than a formal apology
3. They can be apologetic and just hope him the best and that he makes a speedy recovery without addressing either of the above 2 facts I mentioned
4. Or some sort of combination of the 3 above.. like saying "what he did is wrong" - "I hope he does well".
I am assuming the only tone you are upset about is the 1st one, but this must be expected in a thread discussing the guys suspension from the PGA don't you think?
There's another option:
5. Find it mildly interesting but totally don't care.
I assume for every 1 Dustin Johnson there are a dozen other PGA pros who do drugs and or sleep around. Why wouldn't there be? They are young, rich, talented and given the opportunity to do these kinds of things on a daily basis. Sure . .it's easy for me not to sleep with Jimmy Walker's wife. Now . .cocaine I wouldn't do even if I had the opportunity (which I don't) . .but I'm older and wiser than DJ . .whose to say what I'd have done if I'd had money when I was his age? Not excusing, sympathizing or condemning . . just don't really care.