or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › 2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread - Page 37

post #649 of 1750
I'd like to see if Westwood could win this thing.
post #650 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

They need to give out a trophy for that "Cumulative Majors Championship" that Rickie is currently winning in a landslide.

Or at the very least, he's the no-brainer 4th invitee for the Grand Slam tournament in Hawaii when Rory wins a second major.
Jimmy Furyk would be second.
post #651 of 1750

Butch Harmon: "Take a picture of this, folks. Tiger Woods is right in the middle of the fairway."

post #652 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post


Jimmy Furyk would be second.

Yeah, I saw that.  Blech.

post #653 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

They need to give out a trophy for that "Cumulative Majors Championship" that Rickie is currently winning in a landslide.

Or at the very least, he's the no-brainer 4th invitee for the Grand Slam tournament in Hawaii when Rory wins a second major.

My picks this year have been:

Masters- Rickie Fowler, -12
US Open- Fowler, E
British- Fowler, -8
PGA- Fowler, -15

That's an aggregate of -35. Through the first three in real life, he was at -18. So if he shoots -17 at the PGA, then my predictions were right, because that's how that works.
post #654 of 1750

I have no sound ... are they meticulously analyzing Tigers swing by comparing the differences and ignoring two vastly different camera angles??

post #655 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

Yeah, I saw that.  Blech.
Blech?!

Isn't Francesco better than Edoardo? Why has Edoardo played better in these last two majors. Odd.
post #656 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post


My picks this year have been:

Masters- Rickie Fowler, -12
US Open- Fowler, E
British- Fowler, -8
PGA- Fowler, -15

That's an aggregate of -35. Through the first three in real life, he was at -18. So if he shoots -17 at the PGA, then my predictions were right, because that's how that works.

LOL, and if you weren't an employee you'd argue that you should be retroactively awarded all of the contest prizes, right??  I know I would!

post #657 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post


Blech?!

It's a word!!  It means "blasehaksagfjkgrwqeytrgwhjfgsjdagfasdhfgdshfsdjfg" or something like that. ;)

post #658 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

It's a word!!  It means "blasehaksagfjkgrwqeytrgwhjfgsjdagfasdhfgdshfsdjfg" or something like that. ;)
And why is Jim Furyk quote unquote "blasehaksagfjkgrwqeytrgwhjfgsjdagfasdhfgdshfsdjfg"?
post #659 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

LOL, and if you weren't an employee you'd argue that you should be retroactively awarded all of the contest prizes, right??  I know I would!

To be honest with you, I've got more clubs in my basement than I know what to do with.
post #660 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

To be honest with you, I've got more clubs in my basement than I know what to do with.
If that happens, cumulatively your scores would be the best. Therefore, you get all the prizes and everyone else gets none. c3_clap.gif
post #661 of 1750
Great putt from Luiten. That would have been an amazing birdie.

Impressive round from McIlroy again I see. Pfff, he's so good.
post #662 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post

Isn't Francesco better than Edoardo? Why has Edoardo played better in these last two majors. Odd.

Edoardo has had a wrist injury which has troubled him for a couple of years. Injury free now.

 

He has always been the more talented of the two, he is just a lot more erratic, Francesco is steadier and struggles with the flat stick.

post #663 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent View Post

Great putt from Luiten. That would have been an amazing birdie.

Impressive round from McIlroy again I see. Pfff, he's so good.
If Luiten wins it would be the greatest thing to happen to golf since Tiger Woods was winning majors and banging a steady stream of porn stars, strippers, and cocktail waitresses.
post #664 of 1750
Double-cross! Tiger's club face must feel betrayed.
post #665 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post


And why is Jim Furyk quote unquote "blasehaksagfjkgrwqeytrgwhjfgsjdagfasdhfgdshfsdjfg"?

No reason ... just not a giant fan. ;)  I'll become one if he redeems himself at the Ryder Cup this year though.

 

BTW, if somebody hasn't already, they need to come up with a catchy new dance video, complete with lyrics by Brandel Chamblee (feat. Frank Nobilo and Lil John) called the "Push Hook."

post #666 of 1750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post

No reason ... just not a giant fan. ;)  I'll become one if he redeems himself at the Ryder Cup this year though.

BTW, if somebody hasn't already, they need to come up with a catchy new dance video, complete with lyrics by Brandel Chamblee (feat. Frank Nobilo and Lil John) called the "Push Hook."
I'm sure DJ Steve Porter is on it right now. He's a good friend of the site.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › 2014 PGA Championship Discussion Thread