AVAILABLE AUGUST 4TH
LIMITED AVAILABILITY (40 SETS)
The Nike MM Proto Irons are a limited run of blades designed exclusively for the tour. These irons represent years of testing and development with the world's best athletes. The prototype design and technology was developed collaboratively by Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and the engineers at The Oven, Nike Golf’s R&D Facility and Tour Shop.
To showcase this limited run, each set is laser-engraved with the Oven Logo and individual numbering. The set also comes with extensive custom options including personalized stamping.
We have 40 sets available starting August 4th, right-hand only. Your reservation of a set of MM Proto irons includes one-to-one concierge service with a Nike Golf club expert.
Available on August 4th on Nike.com only (10am EDT/7am PST) Orders can only be taken between 7am and 4pm PST. Follow @nikegolf on Twitter for launch details.
How to Order:
• On 8.4 at 10am EDT / 7am PST this page will update with "Shop Now"
• Shop Now will initiate our 'click to call' service allowing you to enter your name and phone number
• Submitting your name and phone number automatically puts you in the queue for a chance to reserve 1 of 40 sets
• You will receive a call from our Customer Service team based on your position in the queue
• Irons will be reserved on a first come first serve basis
• Once you've reserved your set, we will set up a time for an introduction to your concierge partner
Each Set Includes:
• 3-PW individually numbered MM Proto irons, right-hand only
• Laser-engraved Oven logo on each iron head
• Detailed inspection by Oven engineers
• 1:1 concierge service with a Nike Golf club expert