or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Ha ha. Jamie Sadlowski uses buddy's iPhone as a tee
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Ha ha. Jamie Sadlowski uses buddy's iPhone as a tee

post #1 of 9
Thread Starter 

Interesting comment on Stack and Tilt. 

 

If the video doesn't skip ahead to the part, here's the link:

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZdSXkcjIYU&feature=youtu.be&t=15m35s

 

 

post #2 of 9

He's got a fun job

post #3 of 9

That's awesome!

post #4 of 9

I would say he needs to work on his posture a bit, too much arch in the lower back. 

post #5 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

I would say he needs to work on his posture a bit, too much arch in the lower back. 


Yeah. He doesn't appear to employ the Slouching Tiger.

post #6 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post
 

I would say he needs to work on his posture a bit, too much arch in the lower back. 

I really thought that his stance looked super uncomfortable, but I'd deal with discomfort to blast the ball like that.

post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremie Boop View Post
 

I really thought that his stance looked super uncomfortable, but I'd deal with discomfort to blast the ball like that.

Yep, i think his whole swing looks uncomfortable! The positions he gets his upperbody into is just stupid

post #8 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by FooFader View Post
 

Yep, i think his whole swing looks uncomfortable! The positions he gets his upperbody into is just stupid

Totally agree. That whole ramrod straight, alignment stick jammed up the ass look just seems soooo bad for your body. It'll be interesting to see how Jamie's body holds up over the next few years.

post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest Jones View Post
 

Totally agree. That whole ramrod straight, alignment stick jammed up the ass look just seems soooo bad for your body. It'll be interesting to see how Jamie's body holds up over the next few years.

 

I don't think his expertise lends itself to longevity. I'm guessing he has enough core strength right now to get away with it during his prime... which is really all he needs to do

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Ha ha. Jamie Sadlowski uses buddy's iPhone as a tee