or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Rory’s Blonde Admirer @ Firestone
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Rory’s Blonde Admirer @ Firestone - Page 4

post #55 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post

So you've seen the hot girls they flaunt around lol. They aren't throwing the dogs out front and center. ;)

My location has nothing to do with it...go to SoCal if you want a lot of hot chicks...not Cleveland or Akron. However, you can find gorgeous women...10 level, anywhere. Cleveland, St. Louis, Des Moines...there just aren't as many. The hottest woman in the world could live in Oklahoma City for all we know.
Dallas.
post #56 of 91

I will enter my vote for the southern girls. That southern dialect is just awesome. ;-)

post #57 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice of Life View Post

So you've seen the hot girls they flaunt around lol. They aren't throwing the dogs out front and center. ;)

My location has nothing to do with it...go to SoCal if you want a lot of hot chicks...not Cleveland or Akron. However, you can find gorgeous women...10 level, anywhere. Cleveland, St. Louis, Des Moines...there just aren't as many. The hottest woman in the world could live in Oklahoma City for all we know.
I was there for a week by the way and just the girls walking by on the beach or in the nightclubs were some of the most beautiful women I've ever laid eyes on. But thats just me and my opinion because we all have our preferences. Blondes have never really done it for me so maybe thats why I think this "model" from Akron is just a strong 8.

I just know that if I could have a time machine to before I met my wife and about a week and a million dollars, Im not going to Des Moines, Cleveland, or So Cal for that matter. I'll be needing my passport for this trip. c2_beer.gif
post #58 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonTheSavage View Post

I just know that if I could have a time machine to before I met my wife and about a week and a million dollars, Im not going to Des Moines, Cleveland, or So Cal for that matter. I'll be needing my passport for this trip. c2_beer.gif

 

:beer: 

 

I like the blondes, so I'll be going to Sweden...but I get your point. :-D

post #59 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post
 

I will enter my vote for the southern girls. That southern dialect is just awesome. ;-)

 

This man gets it.

post #60 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECUPirate View Post
 

 

This man gets it.


I do. When I was growing up, my friend had a cousin form SC who would spend a week or two in OH over the summer. I would totally melt when she called me "Sweatey."

post #61 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post
 


I do. When I was growing up, my friend had a cousin form SC who would spend a week or two in OH over the summer. I would totally melt when she called me "Sweatey."

I assume that she was just saying that because you looked hot and comfortable?? :-P

 

If my wife ever calls me sweaty, I'll immediately go jump in the shower. :beer:

 

Pssst ... I think you meant to say "sweetie."

post #62 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfingdad View Post
 

I assume that she was just saying that because you looked hot and comfortable?? :-P

 

If my wife ever calls me sweaty, I'll immediately go jump in the shower. :beer:

 

Pssst ... I think you meant to say "sweetie."


Well, I was trying to impart the southern dialect into spelling the word. ;-)

It still gives me chills just thinking about it. :-D

post #63 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post


Well, I was trying to impart the southern dialect into spelling the word. a2_wink.gif
It still gives me chills just thinking about it. a3_biggrin.gif
Lol, gotcha. I agree too .. There's a woman I speak with on the phone a lot for work who calls everybody "honey" or "hun." I love it.
post #64 of 91

Fact or fiction? Who knows.

 

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/the-blonde-girl-that-followed-rory-mcilory-around-a-golf-course-finally-has-his-attention

post #65 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlSpackler View Post
 

Fact or fiction?

Agree.  There's a good 80% chance that it's one of those. ;)

post #66 of 91

It's a dastardly Tom Watson trick. We all know what happens to Rory's form when a blonde gets involved

 

Funnily enough, it might actually be good for golf though. It could kick start golf becoming sexy. Golf galleries could start to resemble formula 1 if wannaba models start turning up all over the place. It'd blow away at a stroke the impression that its a game for crusty old men with cobwebs growing on them

 

My first impression was that Rory won't manage his own Twitter account, but with so few people folllowing the chances are that decision is his

 

Well he's going to get lonely at some point, and I thought she interviewed quite well. 

post #67 of 91

Actually, that's Ashley sandwiched between a site called 'Golf Club Wankers' and Eamonn Holmes (Manchester United supporter) urm.........

post #68 of 91
Funny thread. I noticed her cheering for Rory after shots and thought it was unusual but dismissed it. Not unusual to have sports groupies though.
post #69 of 91
GDs facebook posted that rors is following her on twitter now. Ooo the drama...
post #70 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valleygolfer View Post

GDs facebook posted that rors is following her on twitter now. Ooo the drama...


My heart is all aflutter witnessing this budding romance. </sarcasm>

post #71 of 91

I hear Henry Kissinger also follows her... apparently her opinions on foreign policy are insightful.

post #72 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by krupa View Post
 

I hear Henry Kissinger also follows her... apparently her opinions on foreign policy are insightful.


They can't be any worse than... nevermind. Don't need to go there. :-P

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Golf Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Golf Talk › Rory’s Blonde Admirer @ Firestone