or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › Welcome › Welcome, Everyone › Long time no see...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Long time no see...

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 

Well, I am back. It's been a while since I've been active on the board...or on the golf course.  I changed positions at work and the workload really changed.  I think I'm sorting it out now, though.  Good to be back!

 

And on another note, our local golf course just re-opened this weekend after a couple failed attempts.  I'm really excited about that as it has been closed for a couple years and it was my favorite course around.

post #2 of 7
Holy crap.....welcome back Bryan! c2_beer.gif

Great news about your old track reopening too!
post #3 of 7

Did you move near Rob M?

post #4 of 7
Hey, welcome back!
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN94z View Post
 

Well, I am back. It's been a while since I've been active on the board...or on the golf course.  I changed positions at work and the workload really changed.  I think I'm sorting it out now, though.  Good to be back!

 

And on another note, our local golf course just re-opened this weekend after a couple failed attempts.  I'm really excited about that as it has been closed for a couple years and it was my favorite course around.

Ditto that, life happens, injuries etc.

 

Been much the same for me. except mostly injuries and physical therapy.

 

Enjoy being back!

post #6 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by David in FL View Post

Holy crap.....welcome back Bryan! c2_beer.gif

Great news about your old track reopening too!

 

Thanks man! They had to get someone to come in and cut the hay before they could even mow the fairways. I will post up a couple of before and after pictures tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

Did you move near Rob M?

Working on it. We spent a little time fixing some things on the house and it's now on the market. When it sells (if it sells) we will make our way close to his area. I have worked with him and really like his teaching style. The course is also really nice. We will be making it to see him on a more consistent basis now that my schedule is getting more stable.

 

Good memory!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamo View Post

Hey, welcome back!

 

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGolf-Doggie View Post
 

Ditto that, life happens, injuries etc.

 

Been much the same for me. except mostly injuries and physical therapy.

 

Enjoy being back!

Yeah, it all seemed to hit at once too.

 

 

Me and my 12 year old joined a smaller club earlier this year and we were just starting to play some golf and the club raised their memberships 25.00 per month.  I was borderline on the initial price, so when the price went up, we dropped out. It aggravated me that I wasn't informed that it was even being considered before I joined.  This happened within a month of us joining, so we didn't get to utilize the membership very much.

 

 

post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 

Back again, and hopefully back to my active ways on the forum.  Life has really been up and down since I made this thread. My now 13 year old got into go kart racing, so we have been doing that. We now have a little over 2 month old little girl!!   That was a crazy weekend as Emma was born on Friday, May 15th and my dad passed on Sunday, May 17th. So my emotions were all over the map for a while. Work has changed again (not my position or company but just the business) and it's not looking all that great.

 

 

Iacas,

 

We still haven't moved to Rob's area. I have a nice job offer in that area BUT it requires 30% travel out of state on average, and I just don't know if I want to be away from my family that much. Still debating on that one.

 

My 13 year old is in a golf camp this week. We haven't played much in a while because life has been so busy. But I am hoping he gets eat up with it so we can hit it strong again. High school golf is just around the corner..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Welcome, Everyone
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › Welcome › Welcome, Everyone › Long time no see...