or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Groups › SoCal Golfers › Discussions › TST SoCal 2014 Fall Outing

TST SoCal 2014 Fall Outing - Page 2

post #19 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond View Post
 

If I could schedule it, the earlier the better -  mid to late Oct would be attractive. 

 

Once people get into mid-November, the holidays start appearing in minds, and honey-do's...

I'd like to play with the group, and then head up to Santa Cruz to play Pasatiempo. Need my Cali fix.

post #20 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Desmond View Post
 

If I could schedule it, the earlier the better -  mid to late Oct would be attractive. 

 

Once people get into mid-November, the holidays start appearing in minds, and honey-do's...

I'd like to play with the group, and then head up to Santa Cruz to play Pasatiempo. Need my Cali fix.

My friend and his wife live on that course!! Amazing place. So cool how you can eat at the club house overlooking the 9th (?) green and watch people's approach shots, putting and chipping. Probably the best bunkers I've ever played out of too.

post #21 of 53

Been out of the trap for a bit due to work issues....I'm tentative, but hopefull I'll be able to make this one....will post as I'm able to determine if I can make it...

post #22 of 53

Bumping this thread. Is this going to happen? Are we going Mid-November?

 

We're also coming up on the 10 year anniversary of this site, I believe.

post #23 of 53

Giving this thread another bump. First two Sundays in November work best for me. 

 

Is everyone good with Escena

post #24 of 53
I'm good 2 Nov. Otherwise I'm out.
post #25 of 53

I think I'm good with this date. Need to firm it up with my son.

post #26 of 53
Let me know and I'm in. I just need to get back to the practice tee. My body decided I was going to take a month off (haven't played 18; mostly range and putting) and I've been unable to convince it otherwise until recently.
post #27 of 53

I think I'm going to have to pass on this one.  I've got a tournament on November 2nd, so even if you guys settled on the 9th it would be a really tough sell to the 8 months pregnant wife to deal with the kids all day for two consecutive Sundays.  (So that said, I will put in my vote for the 2nd so @k-troop can make it. ;))

 

I'll start planning now for the Winter outing ... assuming 3 months or so, I'll figure for the middle of February-ish.

 

Good luck guys!!!  Escena looks like a great course.

post #28 of 53
Thread Starter 

Let's just say that November 2nd is our day; I'll take care of getting in touch with the guy at Escena again.

 

I'll start the list, just copy and paste it and add yourself to it. I'd like to get a good head count to give the guy by Friday since we're already getting pretty close.

 

Remember that for the November 2nd date the course will be CART PATH ONLY.

 

1. @tristanhilton85 

post #29 of 53
post #30 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

1. @tristanhilton85

2. @mvmac
 

3./4. @lihu plus guest
post #31 of 53

Reminder, Nov 2nd is time change, so fall back an hour, more sleep!
 

post #32 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmartin461 View Post

Reminder, Nov 2nd is time change, so fall back an hour, more sleep!

 

Even better, so I can get "guest" to wake up earlier. a2_wink.gif
post #33 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmac View Post

1. @tristanhilton85

2. @mvmac
 
3/4. @Lihu and guest.

5. @k-troop
post #34 of 53

Hey Fellas,

 

I have a flight up to Northern California that afternoon, so I can't play Sunday the 2nd.  Ordinarily I would suggest we try for Saturday instead, but if Sunday works best for others, then definitely stick with that. @k-troop, is Saturday the 1st of November out for you as well?

post #35 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big C View Post
 

Hey Fellas,

 

I have a flight up to Northern California that afternoon, so I can't play Sunday the 2nd.  Ordinarily I would suggest we try for Saturday instead, but if Sunday works best for others, then definitely stick with that. @k-troop, is Saturday the 1st of November out for you as well?


This is in Palm Springs, so it's not going to be a quick jaunt out. Let me see if Saturday is better for me or not.

post #36 of 53

Saturday actually works out better for me.

  Return Home
  Back to Forum: SoCal Golfers
TheSandTrap.com › Groups › SoCal Golfers › Discussions › TST SoCal 2014 Fall Outing