or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › 2014 Barclays Discussion Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2014 Barclays Discussion Thread - Page 5

post #73 of 118
Henrik Stenson: WHAT ARE YOU DOING DUDE?! From first to last yo!
post #74 of 118

Is this course really hard or are they just not playing particularly well today? Seem like lots of errant shots from top players today.

post #75 of 118
So I just saw hunter using aim point. Was he also using and edel putter? It didn't look like any ping I've seen
post #76 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakester23 View Post

So I just saw hunter using aim point. Was he also using and edel putter? It didn't look like any ping I've seen

 

Probably a PING.

 

A lot of Tour players will go through an Edel fitting, then have their club company make them a putter like the one they fit into. David (Edel) is fine with that, from what I can gather.

post #77 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Probably a PING.

A lot of Tour players will go through an Edel fitting, then have their club company make them a putter like the one they fit into. David (Edel) is fine with that, from what I can gather.
OK that's cool. It has that insert on the face that looks like a bunch of the edel's I've seen so I curious if he was using one.
post #78 of 118

So is Phil even going to make the cut to the next playoff event?  Was really hoping for a good showing from him.  Aside from the majors this year which were all won by previous major winners, it seems like it's been the year of the nobodies.  Boring to watch.

post #79 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris223 View Post

So is Phil even going to make the cut to the next playoff event?  Was really hoping for a good showing from him.  Aside from the majors this year which were all won by previous major winners, it seems like it's been the year of the nobodies.  Boring to watch.
Of course he will, he said he might not play though.
post #80 of 118

It's Day versus USA.

 

post #81 of 118

That poor attendant on the 18th hole just face planted into the ground. Poor guy, and it was caught on TV!!! :scared:

post #82 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by saevel25 View Post

That poor attendant on the 18th hole just face planted into the ground. Poor guy, and it was caught on TV!!! z2_scared.gif

You just KNOW that his wife was mortified and is gonna raise hell with him! a5_crying.gif
post #83 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post

Henrik Stenson: WHAT ARE YOU DOING DUDE?! From first to last yo!


Ya, really a bummer.  He is my favorite golfer

post #84 of 118

Watching the Barclays, the top10 at end round three only Jim had a bogy free day, to win Sunday players have to elimate there mistakes, given Jim Saturday round, I think he has his best chance for his next win. 

post #85 of 118
This is pretty damn incoherent. But that's the Jim Furyk School Of Golf. Shitload of pars & pick your spots for birds.
post #86 of 118

Good to see Hunter up there on the leader board.  Now Ricky needs to catch fire, and shoot a low number.

post #87 of 118
....And then a snap hook to choke away the tournament. a4_sad.gif

EDIT: Profile says from SE Asia, so I suppose that makes sense.
post #88 of 118

We have a thread on the Barclays...

post #89 of 118


one snap hook dose not put out of contention, in my prime days playing then handicap 6 (now 65 age) final round West Aust. country  championship 1995, hooked out bounds 17th lost lead by stroke, tee up 18th 198m par 3 4 iron holed it to win. Now retired in sth Asia, you always learning, especial in the game of golf, my quote *Elimate the mistakes* goes for all types of players pro to beginners.

post #90 of 118

Bernhard Langer was rolling along winning tournament after tournament.  He had an ungodly string of 166 holes i think without a bogey.  Then he had about 4 bogies in 9 holes or something like that.  He was definitely eliminating his mistakes.  He's won 5 times on the Champion's tour this year.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › 2014 Barclays Discussion Thread