or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › 2014 Deutsche Bank Championship Discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2014 Deutsche Bank Championship Discussion - Page 2

post #19 of 58

Luke Donald looks like Mini-Me playing next to Brendon De Jonge with them both wearing white pants and bright blue shirts.  Crane must not have gotten the fashion memo.

post #20 of 58

Looks like Jason Day is back on form...

 

Hunter needs to step it up.

post #21 of 58

Be nice to see young Jason have a win again, with his health issues this year he had some set backs, defiantly has the ability to win on the big stage.

post #22 of 58

My dislike for Chesson Hadley is growing and growing because of that stupid "snap" thing he does. Sorry...but I hate it.

post #23 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post
 

My dislike for Chesson Hadley is growing and growing because of that stupid "snap" thing he does. Sorry...but I hate it.

 

Dad?

 

post #24 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

Dad?


Wacky Wavy Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!
post #25 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJH999 View Post

Wacky Wavy Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man!

 

 Jimmy Fallon - PGA Superlatives 

post #26 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post

 Jimmy Fallon - PGA Superlatives 
I laugh every time.

Underrated subplot: How legitimately pissed Tiger Woods is after losing to Fallon.
post #27 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by iacas View Post
 

 

Dad?

 

 

 

haha that is too funny.

post #28 of 58

McIlroy is going nuts again.

post #29 of 58

Yup. He got a week off from all the travelling and is back, firing for the victory.

post #30 of 58

The wheels fell off for Patrick Reed, three straight double bogeys.  He's +10, not exactly Top 5 scores.

post #31 of 58

Why is Kevin Streelman wearing my grandmothers sunglasses??

post #32 of 58

Not sure you'll be seeing Mr. Reed too much on Ryder Cup Friday and Saturday. He has not shown much since the Cadillac that gives you much confidence to play him in the Doubles matches.

post #33 of 58
I have to say that I thought he handled todays disaster with more class than I thought him capable of. He had one of those days where every poor shot turned into a catastrophe, getting buried in faces of bunkers rather than falling back onto the flat. We've all had days like that, and I'm not sure that I was in the mood to fist pump anyone at the end od it, as Reed did with his caddy after bogeying 18. He has an unfortunate face, which along with his ill considered remark about being in the top 5, makes him very easy to dislike, but I thought, from the limited amount we sawof him today, that he dealt with it well.
post #34 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarWest View Post

I have to say that I thought he handled todays disaster with more class than I thought him capable of. He had one of those days where every poor shot turned into a catastrophe, getting buried in faces of bunkers rather than falling back onto the flat. We've all had days like that, and I'm not sure that I was in the mood to fist pump anyone at the end od it, as Reed did with his caddy after bogeying 18. He has an unfortunate face, which along with his ill considered remark about being in the top 5, makes him very easy to dislike, but I thought, from the limited amount we sawof him today, that he dealt with it well.

 

Hard to say. They stopped showing him after the 4th or 5th hole. For all we know, he could have been throwing clubs and cursing up a storm. Who knows. He's one of those guys you either hate or you have no opinion of. Not many guys in his corner.

 

That being said, I didn't like Billy Horschel at first, either. He had a bad temper and was a pain in the butt. In a year's time, he looks like he's matured a lot. So it's doable.

post #35 of 58
That's true, but I suspect that if he was throwing tantrums we might have seen more of him for entertainment value alone. I never thought I'd be a Reed apologist, but I thought his fist pump at the last was worthy of comment. He does himself no favours with his perceived arrogance, but hopefully he'll learn from his mistakes.
post #36 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisP View Post

That being said, I didn't like Billy Horschel at first, either. He had a bad temper and was a pain in the butt. In a year's time, he looks like he's matured a lot. So it's doable.
He has awful pants.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Tour Talk
TheSandTrap.com › Golf Forum › The Clubhouse › Tour Talk › 2014 Deutsche Bank Championship Discussion