Re: How Many Sets of Irons Do you have? What are they?1) blade putter (lost)/2,5,+9 blades of various makers/Wright Ditson 3 wood. set I used in my youth
2) Wilson 8802 putter/WilsonStaff Dyna-Power irons/MacGregor Persimmon woods. 1960s set I dreamed of as a kid and finally bought 40 years later
3) Pinseeker irons/Steel driver & woods 1980s?, SIL gave me these when her husband died. Pinseeker intorduced steel drivers to the world of golf.
4) Palmer original putter/WilsonStaff forged RMs/Titleist 975 driver 1990s, played this set until 2009.
5) WilsonStaff 8813 putter/WilsonStaff PI7s/Titleist 905R, 904 driver & woods, current set I play and plan to stay with for the next ten years.
6) WilsonStaff DI7s played these most of 09 but never really liked how they played on anything but full shots from the fairway, am much more accurate with PI7s, suspect the uni-flex shafts vs DG300 shafts have a lot to do with this.