or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › Sonny217's profile

Sonny217Established

Location:

Michigan

Forum Post Count:

27

Join Date:

5/30/12

Last Online:

on 2/21/14

Handicap Index:

18.9

Righty or Lefty?

Righty

Sonny217's Recent Activity

settings
(Uncheck the summary view to see ALL the gory details!) (Check the summary view to simplify the activity feed.)
Beautiful Women
Sonny217 posted in this thread in The Grill Room 3/19/13 at 7:32pm | 588 replies | 107518 views
40% with one club and thirteen for the other 60%
Sonny217 posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 1/30/13 at 6:23pm | 20 replies | 491 views
Numbers Thread
Sonny217 posted in this thread in The Grill Room 10/19/12 at 7:26pm | 651 replies | 10131 views
Grip problems-feel like club handle is shifting in backswing
Sonny217 posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 10/9/12 at 6:32pm | 5 replies | 568 views
14 Clubs
Sonny217 posted in this thread in Rules of Golf 10/3/12 at 6:29pm | 74 replies | 5011 views
Birdies?
Sonny217 posted in this thread in Golf Talk 8/9/12 at 8:43pm | 36 replies | 830 views
How Many Is Too Many?? Golf Balls That Is!
Sonny217 posted in this thread in Golf Talk 8/8/12 at 5:27pm | 64 replies | 2429 views
Carts or Legs?
Sonny217 posted in this thread in Golf Talk 8/3/12 at 7:16pm | 72 replies | 1653 views
Testing the break?
Sonny217 posted in this thread in Rules of Golf 8/2/12 at 8:58pm | 20 replies | 483 views
Ball plugs in soggy fairway, disappears
Sonny217 posted in this thread in Rules of Golf 8/2/12 at 8:42pm | 23 replies | 2031 views

 

Sonny217’s Photos

Avatars
3 photos
119 views
Latest upload: Jan 20, 2013

Sonny217's Lists

1 List
My List 1 Golf Clubs
Last Updated 6/1/12

TheSandTrap.com › Sonny217's profile