or Connect
TheSandTrap.com › ShortOffTheTee's profile

ShortOffTheTeeBanned Users

Patrick57

Forum Post Count:

8

Join Date:

1/30/13

Handicap Index:

12

ShortOffTheTee's Recent Activity

settings
(Uncheck the summary view to see ALL the gory details!) (Check the summary view to simplify the activity feed.)
I Removed All My Even-Numbered Golf Clubs
ShortOffTheTee posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 1/31/13 at 3:43pm | 38 replies | 1386 views
Learning to Ski versus learning to play golf.
ShortOffTheTee posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 1/31/13 at 2:58pm | 22 replies | 664 views
40% with one club and thirteen for the other 60%
ShortOffTheTee posted in this thread in Instruction and Playing Tips 1/31/13 at 1:43pm | 20 replies | 499 views

 

TheSandTrap.com › ShortOffTheTee's profile