nevets88

2019 Valero Texas Open

19 posts / 1118 viewsLast Reply

The No One Paying Attention Because Anticipating The Masters Open, it should be named. Rickie Fowler w/the early lead.

pgatour_fb.jpg

View the latest golf scores and results of the 2019 Valero Texas Open.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

6 hours ago, nevets88 said:

The No One Paying Attention Because Anticipating The Masters Open, it should be named. Rickie Fowler w/the early lead.

pgatour_fb.jpg

View the latest golf scores and results of the 2019 Valero Texas Open.

Decent crowds mind

Big tourney in my opinion for Spieth. Needs to find some confidence before next week. 

Well, let’s face it, a lot of people don’t ever comment on these threads unless they have a reason to cheer about a Tiger.  ;-)

I always enjoy this tournament because they tend to set it up in anticipation of that little get together they’ll be having in Georgia next week.

Hope for some good golf this weekend to watch, weather here is overcast and Rainey this weekend.  Range session and maybe some Sam putt lab

10 hours ago, David in FL said:

Well, let’s face it, a lot of people don’t ever comment on these threads unless they have a reason to cheer about a Tiger.  ;-)

I always enjoy this tournament because they tend to set it up in anticipation of that little get together they’ll be having in Georgia next week.

That’s because having Tiger in the field is like having The Beatles in the show.

I like this tournament because the winner can get to go to Georgia next week and will qualify for the Opens too IIRC.

I'll watch any golf. So I'm down with Texas Open. Rough being the tournament before the....what's that tournament next week?

For all those that won’t watch golf if a Tiger isn’t playing, If you’re not watching this, you’re missing a GREAT, entertaining final round!

I stand corrected.  The 5th Monday qualifier to win in 40years.

Phenomenal! 

Congrats Corey Conners!

2 minutes ago, David in FL said:

I stand corrected.  The 5th Monday qualifier to win in 40years.

Phenomenal! 

Congrats Corey Conners!

Yeah this turned into a great Sunday tournament. Always nice to see someone get their first win. And it really shows how well he kept his composure with that scorecard. Unbelievable.

As much as I did not appreciate the first three rounds; I found myself glued to the set for the fourth.  I was really pulling for the guy and he didn't disappoint.  Was his wife holding a beer when he made that putt on 15?  I certainly hope so.

23 minutes ago, Piz said:

As much as I did not appreciate the first three rounds; I found myself glued to the set for the fourth.  I was really pulling for the guy and he didn't disappoint.  Was his wife holding a beer when he made that putt on 15?  I certainly hope so.

I liked her reaction and demeanor during the end. Very genuine I thought.

Awesome final round...could watch that swing on repeat all day.  Now that he's earned his exemption, we'll get a chance to.