criley4way

Ann Arbor Game

9 posts / 315 viewsLast Reply

Looking for some people to play with this year. I have a few friends but I'd like a good competitive game if anyone is interested.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

15 hours ago, dennyjones said:

Check with @bkuehn1952.   He plays at Leslie Park regularly.  

@tlazzol

I played with Chris once last year at the Ann Arbor Men's Championship.  He hits the ball miles past my pop gun efforts. I wouldn't be competitive.  Chris might want to look at the Michigan Publinx.  They have their medal play championship in May at Pheasant Run in Canton.  Good way to meet players of similar ability.

Edited by bkuehn1952
Typo

41 minutes ago, bkuehn1952 said:

I played with Chris once last year at the Ann Arbor Men's Championship.  He hits the ball miles past my pop gun efforts. I wouldn't be competitive.  Chris might want to look at the Michigan Publinx.  They have their medal play championship in May at Pheasant Run in Canton.  Good way to meet players of similar ability.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will take a look at Publinks, I am playing the Golfweek and Mitten tour events too.

But still like a friendly game. Let me know if you have a spot to play.

@criley4way @bkuehn1952 @dennyjones and others

From an email I received today, Leslie Park offer on Group Golfer - 18 with a cart for $23 (must use by May 15, 2020)

15657482213605.jpg

Shot of the Day Michigan: Leslie Park Golf Course - 18 Holes with Cart - Aug. 2019 - The former site of a farm, orchard and laboratory for namesakes Eugene and Emily Leslie, Leslie Park Golf Course's 200 acres of rolling...

3 minutes ago, Wally Fairway said:

Shot of the Day Michigan: Leslie Park Golf Course

And only 12 minutes from Mister Spots. 

2 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

@criley4way @bkuehn1952 @dennyjones and others

From an email I received today, Leslie Park offer on Group Golfer - 18 with a cart for $23 (must use by May 15, 2020)

Thanks for the heads up.

that's a good deal.   I saw it but our foursome is going to be pressed to get in all of the prepaid rounds we have now...Working overtime trying to get them finished when our schedules work together.    Greystone, Firestone, Boulder Pointe, Treetops and Shepherd's Hollow all withing two weeks!

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...