IGNORED

Scorecard: Golf Statistics Software (Mac/Windows)

iacas
Note: This thread is 1997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
I'm on a par 4 that has a split fairway, basically a grove of bushes/trees in the center of the fairway with rough. How do you guys mark your fairway shot if you hit it dead center but it ends up in the "center rough" in the Scorecard program?

You'd mark it based on the fairway you were aiming for. If you were aiming for the right one, you hit it left.

We've had some people ask us to add a "down" spot for when they don't reach the fairway, but we haven't yet - same kind of situation as this: it doesn't happen very often.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point Erik. Never thought of it like that. I'd say that makes perfect sense.

Thanks.
In the bag:
Driver: `09 Launcher (10.5º) w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff
3 Wood: `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff shaft
3 Hybrid (20.5º): `09 Launcher w/ Fujikura Fit-On Red Stiff Shaft
4-PW: CG7 Tour w/ TT Dynamic Gold Stiff Shafts50º (8º Bnce), 56º (14º Bnce), 60º (8º Bnce):

wish i had a credit card ';(

*Chaparral High School Golf Team*
Bag
r7 425 Driver
Burner 3 Wood
Synchron Stainless 7 Wood (thing saves me every time) RAC 3-9 Irons TOUR 60° Lob Wedge Wedgeand 6600 DFX PutterHome Courses:Wild Horse

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Scorecard 2.1, a free update, was released recently. Everyone should upgrade and everyone should then select all of their rounds and hit ctrl-e or cmd-e to re-export them. It'll fix some problems with the HTML export of a few people.

Cool new way of handling nine-hole stats too.

More details here:
http://cynicalpeaklog.com/2009/07/25...-2-1-released/

P.S. You can download the update manually or just check for the update within the application itself.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
Coming to 2.1.1 or 2.2 (either of which would be a free upgrade): published stats.

http://erik.thesandtrap.com/stats.html

Look now - I can't guarantee how long that test page will be there.

Coming to 2.1.1 or 2.2 (either of which would be a free upgrade): published stats.

Cool. That was going to be something I suggested

Just signed up for Scorecard and set up my home course, printed out the form, and used it today. This is a great program that really tracks your golf the way I think you should track it.

The "helper" keys (read the manual under help) really do make entering your round easy.

If you are serious about improving, keeping stats is an important signpost to use to refine your practice, and know more about the your game. I give this progam high marks for the application, the details, the technical flow, and ease of use. It is a valuable tool for golfers. Highly recommended.

RC

Quick question on this software, am considering buying.

How does licensing work between computers, can I install this on 2 pc's?

In my bag

Driver: J33r 10.5º - Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue
Fairway: 600T 5w, 7w
Irons: Golfsmith Tour Cavity 4-PW/AW/SW/LWPutter: Victoria IIBall: B330-RXGlove: WetherSofShoes: DryJoys

• Administrator
Quick question on this software, am considering buying.

Yeah, it's per-user licensing. Put it on your two home computers and your one at work - we don't care. The database and the license are both cross-platform, too, of course.

Yeah, it's per-user licensing. Put it on your two home computers and your one at work - we don't care. The database and the license are both cross-platform, too, of course.

Is there any sort of synchronizing capabilities between machines, or would I have to enter the same scorecard in both computers?

In my bag

Irons: Golfsmith Tour Cavity 4-PW/AW/SW/LWPutter: Victoria IIBall: B330-RXGlove: WetherSofShoes: DryJoys

• Administrator
Is there any sort of synchronizing capabilities between machines, or would I have to enter the same scorecard in both computers?

As I said, the data file is cross-platform compatible. Just keep the database file synced on both computers. There are several ways to do that.

As I said, the data file is cross-platform compatible. Just keep the database file synced on both computers. There are several ways to do that.

Thanks. I'll probably pick this up within the month.

In my bag

• 2 weeks later...
Having a hard time registering. The open box pops up, can't find the license to click on. where can I go for help.

I think I got it.

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

• Administrator
Having a hard time registering. The open box pops up, can't find the license to click on. where can I go for help.

Or just double-click the license file. Scorecard will launch and it will register itself.

OK, Got everything running. Now, my question is.....do I have to have my own server/webpage to export my scorcard to sandtrap.com?

What's in my bag
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

• Administrator
OK, Got everything running. Now, my question is.....do I have to have my own server/webpage to export my scorcard to sandtrap.com?

Yes, you need your own server. There are free ones discussed here:

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25614

• Administrator
If you look at my scorecard (click the link below) you'll see a feature that's currently in beta testing: the publication of your statistics online along with your round data.

Well I thought I had everything working. When I opened Scorecard today it asked me for the license. Ugh!!! I looked for the license and it's not there. In the zip I have InternalFiles.msi and setup.exe.

When I did a search, in the Resourses folder I found ScorecardLic.ico, but it only opens up in the picture viewer as an icon.

As you can see I'm not very sharp at this.

Any ideas?

What's in my bag

Note: This thread is 1997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!