IGNORED

Scorecard: Golf Statistics Software (Mac/Windows)

iacas
Note: This thread is 1997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Well I thought I had everything working. When I opened Scorecard today it asked me for the license. Ugh!!! I looked for the license and it's not there. In the zip I have InternalFiles.msi and setup.exe.

That's the installer, not the actual application. Once you install Scorecard, you can throw that out.

I don't know what to tell you on here. Double-click your license file after you've installed Scorecard. Scorecard will launch and it will register it for you. That's about all there is to it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a post from about a year ago about a sorting issue. I didn't see a response and was wondering about it. The sort routine seems to go by the first character regardless of the number of digits (89 sorts after 101...)

Any thoughts? Not a big deal, but I have to look at all those large scores first.

Thanks

Dave.
---------------------------------------
Driver: Big Bertha Titanium 454 10* Fairway: Big Bertha 16* 3 wood
Hybrid: G10 21* Ironwood: Bazooka JMAX QL 4/23*

Irons: G10 3; 5-PW AWT reg shafts Wedge: Ping 50 Tour-S & Mizuno 56-10 Chrome

Putter: Ping Pal2 BeCu

• Administrator
I saw a post from about a year ago about a sorting issue. I didn't see a response and was wondering about it. The sort routine seems to go by the first character regardless of the number of digits (89 sorts after 101...)

I believe that was fixed a long time ago. Which version are you using?

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

I am using version 2.1.0 (546)

some examples from my column sorts:
score: 89 after 101
fairways: 100% before 50%
first putt: 12.5 before 9.2
etc.

(I also posted a comment from the program itself if that helps)

Thanks. I am really enjoying the program.

Dave.
---------------------------------------
Driver: Big Bertha Titanium 454 10* Fairway: Big Bertha 16* 3 wood
Hybrid: G10 21* Ironwood: Bazooka JMAX QL 4/23*

Irons: G10 3; 5-PW AWT reg shafts Wedge: Ping 50 Tour-S & Mizuno 56-10 Chrome

Putter: Ping Pal2 BeCu

• Administrator
Thanks. I am really enjoying the program.

Yeah, okay, here's the update: fixed in the Mac version (and has been for a long time), not fixed (again) in Windows. Our guy's on it.

OK, I am officially locked out. I did a search on both of my hard drives for any file with Scorecard in it and there is not a license to be found.

I take that back. there is one for license image, but that does nothing for me.

This bad boy is paid for. Now what do I do?

What's in my bag
Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5 degrees UST Proforce 65 shaft
3 Wood: Taylor Made V Steel 15 degrees
Taylor Made Rescue Dual 22 degrees (UST IROD shaft)
Irons: Mizuno MP-67 (bent 1 degree upright)Gap Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle 52 Sand Wedge: Mizuno R Series Black Nickle...

• Administrator
OK, I am officially locked out. I did a search on both of my hard drives for any file with Scorecard in it and there is not a license to be found.

Drag the license out of the original email you got with it. Double-click it. It'll launch Scorecard and register itself.

Did you save a copy of that email, as it says to?

how many golfers can you track with this program?

My swing thoughts:

- Negative thinking hurts more than negative swinging.
- I let my swing balance me.
- Full extension back and through to the target. - I swing under not around my body. - My club must not twist in my swing. - Keep a soft left knee

• Administrator
how many golfers can you track with this program?

As many as those for which you have a license.

I wanted to say "As many as you have a license for" but that's not the best grammar. I'm still not sure I've improved it much. But anyway, one license, one user, multiple computers. It's built for YOU to track YOUR stats, not to track everyone else's. You seem unfamiliar with it, so I suggest you download the demo and check it out.

• Administrator
BTW, Scorecard 2.2 is now available for Mac OS X and Windows.

It's a free upgrade that:
  • Adds exporting of statistics to the HTML export
  • Fixes html errors in the html export.
  • Fixes a bug that caused the new html support files to not always be written out.
  • Fixes a display bug in the main window's table after occurred after deleting a round.
  • Fixes a sorting error that occurred on Windows (100% now comes after 89% and 8%).

Again, a free upgrade, and a free demo: http://cynicalpeak.com/scorecard/ .

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
Scorecard 2.2.1 is now available. It fixes a nine-hole bug in which stats from such rounds wouldn't be included as well as a few other little things on Windows.

Free download: http://cynicalpeak.com/scorecard/

How do I get my rounds exported online?

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

• Administrator
How do I get my rounds exported online?

The manual covers it.

The manual covers it.

so you have to host the HTML file on your own webhost right? I figured it just uploaded them to a central database. The manual just says it exports the scorecards to HTML.

In my
Extreme Sport bag:
FTiq 10° Stiff Flex Driver
906F4 Fairway 15.5°
SQ 3/5i Hybrids 21°/26° AP1 S300 4-W SV Tour 54° Vokey Oil Can 58° Nike iC 20-10A Blade Putter"The only Pro-V that I use is my shampoo." - Me

• Administrator
so you have to host the HTML file on your own webhost right? I figured it just uploaded them to a central database. The manual just says it exports the scorecards to HTML.

Yes.

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25614

any chances for an interface with blackberry any time soon like you have for Iphone?
Bag: Three Five Yellow
Driver: 905R 9.5 Degree, Fujikawa Shaft Shift
3-Wood: Sumo2 15 degree
Hybrids 19 and 21 degree
Irons tour x-20 (5-PW)Wedges vokey 52.08,56.14, 60.04Putter circa 62 #1: Pro V1Where I usually play: Rush Creek

• Administrator
any chances for an interface with blackberry any time soon like you have for Iphone?

Not a one, nope.

It's desktop software, not phone software. The iPhone app's more like a freebie toss-in.

• 4 weeks later...
Can anyone give me a link for the demo!? I cannot find it. . .
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Note: This thread is 1997 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!