BogeySwine

Costco Callaway Hex Tour Soft

42 posts / 9975 viewsLast Reply

11 hours ago, FlyingAce said:

I play fine with my 4 years old clubs - I don’t think expensive clubs/clothes would help with my game, so no thanks! I do have 3 Scotty already, no need for more either...I can, however, use a new car...so...😉

Here’s my pretty Scotty...

E537B974-EF86-4CFE-BB58-EFB86155CF87.jpeg

Ace:

That Scotty is way more than my clubs and you have 2 more Scotty's too:

My total bag is $497 Cdn or $375 US

All used equipment...but were in near mint condition when bought

$135 - M3 driver - bought it for $230 but sold the Tensei Blue shaft I didn't like...using a Speeder Evolution shaft that a friend gave me.

$65 - TM Rocketbladez Stage 2 3HL

$57 - Cally X Hot 3H & 4H 

$240 - Rocketbladez Tour irons 4-AW....but don't play the 4 or AW

Free - friend gave me some old 52* (bent to 49*) & 56* Vokey's that a friend gave to him

Free - won a Cleveland 53* 588 wedge that I won in a tournament in the late 90's

Free - my dad's 1970 Ping Anser....many other putters can't knock it permanently out of the bag. 

Hopefully your husband doesn't read this post and takes your golf allowance away.😁

59 minutes ago, Mr22putt said:

Ace:

That Scotty is way more than my clubs and you have 2 more Scotty's too:

My total bag is $497 Cdn or $375 US

All used equipment...but were in near mint condition when bought

$135 - M3 driver - bought it for $230 but sold the Tensei Blue shaft I didn't like...using a Speeder Evolution shaft that a friend gave me.

$65 - TM Rocketbladez Stage 2 3HL

$57 - Cally X Hot 3H & 4H 

$240 - Rocketbladez Tour irons 4-AW....but don't play the 4 or AW

Free - friend gave me some old 52* (bent to 49*) & 56* Vokey's that a friend gave to him

Free - won a Cleveland 53* 588 wedge that I won in a tournament in the late 90's

Free - my dad's 1970 Ping Anser....many other putters can't knock it permanently out of the bag. 

Hopefully your husband doesn't read this post and takes your golf allowance away.😁

I am not even going to total up the cost of my bag😅 

Thank goodness that of all the My Girl putters out there, only one caught my eyes so that’s all I am going to get...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 hours ago, FlyingAce said:

I am not even going to total up the cost of my bag😅 

Thank goodness that of all the My Girl putters out there, only one caught my eyes so that’s all I am going to get...

I never knew a My Girl series existed....I've never see a My Girl putter in a store or course....how did you find out about the putter?

30 minutes ago, Mr22putt said:

I never knew a My Girl series existed....I've never see a My Girl putter in a store or course....how did you find out about the putter?

Saw it at the Scotty Cameron Gallery in CA years ago. My husband said he will get me a My Girl if I get an ace or become a single hcp. I honestly think he didn’t think either would happen...anyway, it is pretty to look at but that darn flower on the top gives me double vision so I cannot game it🙄

On 10/14/2020 at 10:04 PM, FlyingAce said:

Saw it at the Scotty Cameron Gallery in CA years ago. My husband said he will get me a My Girl if I get an ace or become a single hcp. I honestly think he didn’t think either would happen...anyway, it is pretty to look at but that darn flower on the top gives me double vision so I cannot game it🙄

Hi Ace:

A suggestion.

Get a white piece of paper laminated at a print shop......then cut out a circle the size of the flower and double side tape it to the flower....maybe that would stop the double vision.

What putter are you gaming now?

I've been putting like a goof lately...it's nothing new....I've missed three 30" putts my last 2 outings.....2 of those misses were for birdies....and I don't want to discuss my pathetic chipping/pitching.....I'm a mental midget.....switched over to my Huntington Beach 1 putter yesterday....no magic was found.

Just call me Lydia Thompson or Lexi Ko...Lydia power (I'm getting old) combined with Lexi short putt chokes.

@Mr22putt Currently a SC Newport. Better get back on topic - I don’t want to continue to hijack this thread! Send me a PM and we can chat there.

By the way, Callaway balls at Costco were on sale/markdown last week. $20 for 2 dozens!